• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah that one is unaltered. The other ones have all the usual material to be let out in the waist. I believe luxeswap took pics of those if you view the full description.

also that’s not the Walt @clee1982 That’s the Taylor.

If you want a sweet pair of linen trousers I would highly recommend going for these

View attachment 1623495

Are the other Epaulet pants also the Taylor fit?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Speaking of things that are just a little too bold for me to pull off, I forgot to mention this Southwick x Epaulet silk suit. Radiates powerful FU vibes for our summer re-emergence into the real world.

View attachment 1623513

that was ogled over by nearly the entire staff at time of photography and nearly sold twice to two of us, FYI. **** is CRACKING

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3 hours to go, bumping the couple of items I feel are the best deals:

1623611895729.png

I blame the product shots for this one (Sorry Spoo!) The arms look all frumpled. It's an unlined linen jacket, worn on the body will look much better. For $15 this Etro is the steal of the bunch.

1623612092624.png

This Yohji blazer is pretty close, though. Perfect casual summer evening layer. At $28 you're stealing it.

1623612153241.png

Lastly we have this great Cucinelli summer shirt, sitting at $40 right now. Cotton is super soft against the skin, if that's your thing.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a few items with Spoo:

A really dope Aspesi nylon overshirt. Very cool layering piece! Size XXL, but fits slimmer.

This is a dope RRL plaid flannel shirt. Very comfortable and cool colors. No size tag, but fits like a US large or slim XL.

This is a very cool made-in-the-USA chambray shirt from Rivay. Size XL and nicely worn in/softened up.

Another great chambray shirt, this one from Polo Ralph Lauren. Size large, distressed, striped... Awesome piece.

A great pair of hiking/outdoor/whatever pants from Patagonia. In near-new condition, navy blue, and a size 36x32.

These are some really great pants from J. Press. I believe these were made for the Japanese market? A substantial navy twill, with suspender buttons, and cinch back. A size 36 and in great shape.

Some linen/cotton cargo pants for summer from Incotex. Awesome fabric and color and a size 38.

A near-new (maybe worn once) pair of special edition Reebok Club C 85 sneakers. Killer gray suede and a size 13.

Some made-in-England wool socks from Pantherella. Size large.

Some great black socks from Folk. Cotton blend and fit sizes 10-13.

An ultra-soft pair of navy cotton socks from Falke. Size 45-46.

BaronLSN

Reaction score
Hi Stylefriends, I have a bunch more stuff up for auction ending this weekend. Any questions lmk. Generally size small, some tagged XS. I generally wear size small and could still wear all this stuff.

Standard Barbour jacket with a hood.
I really wanted to pick this up but fell back asleep between bids!! ?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What's happened to Mr Big's stuff? Never see it any more...

Every well goes dry sometimes! We successfully moved his whole collection which ended about a year and a half ago, maybe a bit more.

Any chance you'll start posting half thigh measurements on the trousers? The hip measurements don't tell too much imo

we just hired a new measurer, ill see what can be done. Probably not IMO, we get 10x more hip than thigh requests - but roughly if you divide the hip in half thats a thigh?

Props to the hardest working team in e-commerce.

very much appreciate that!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics