• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

JohnMRobie

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know which meetings I need to cancel tomorrow to take advantage of this
92F88283-5121-481F-98D3-C9995113D143.jpeg

stook1

Master Builder
Reaction score
EDWARD GREEN FLASH SALE LAUNCHES TOMORROW MORNING 11AM EST

HERE IS THE LINK WHICH WILL HAVE THE PRODUCTS ACTIVATED AT 11 :

a few disclaimers to digest pre-launch :

1. Shoes are brand new in box and *mostly* come with all the trimmings. Trees, bags, cards, etc. However do note that these are store stock that has been around for a bit and will have some level of shop wear. A couple of try on marks, some small scuffs, boxes that are broken and taped etc. should be expected. Items are priced accordingly to that.

2. Any major issues - the only ones Ive seen are missing trees - will be noted in the item drop down menu of the size you select and items with such are discounted accordingly.

3. There are flat rate shipping codes for US and international - yes we ship worldwide - if you check out in two or more separate transactions it may not be possible to combine shipping though if possible we will. But please dont make 9 orders and then ask for 8 shipping refunds.

4. All sales final.

5. There is about 10-15 pairs that we are launching that the product is still airborne to us that we have not yet inspected and will launch based on a manifest. Should one of these pairs have a severe damage or missing part etc. please let us know and we will see what can be done.

6. There are an additional 10-20 pairs inbound that we do not know the styles so expect a restock early/mid next week if your size is sold out.

Sleep well, iGents, and see you in the morning.

oh for ***** sake... I have an interview at 11am. Screw the career for EG sale? ?

I hope all the 9.5s suck. Bummer.

Edit... alright that's too mean. Anyone wanna proxy? half serious.

reidd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to say, I’m not loving the number of times I’m seeing 9.5 floated in this thread today. Competition about to be swift and brutal on those bad boys.

Biogentic

Reaction score
I hope there r not too many UK9/9.5 E around if not gonna burn a hole in my wallet..

nikolau

Reaction score
I too am late to the game. Interested in UK 12-13 or US 13-14 depending on the model.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
While we're waiting for the Edward Green sale to load, happy to announce the launch of 700+ new items on both eBay and AuctionNinja - from Cucinelli to Chrome Hearts, diamond rings and vintage YSL, Chanel and Dior, Canada Goose and Attolini, Mastermind and Ferragamo, theres not a whole lot of styles and ranges that aren't represented. Good luck bidding!

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 5.50.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 6.09.41 AM.png

AuctionNinja listings here

eBay listings here

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Geez, I hate to say it but I'm going to miss out - I'll be out on the slopes for the last day of this trip and even EGs aren't going to pull me back.

Good luck to all the sharks out there and a big +1 to Spoo for bringing The Good Old Days back!!

Nickd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A plus point of Zoom/Teams meetings - people can’t see what’s on your computer screen...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics