• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rokor

Reaction score
I'm here for the 38r's and I just got my giftcards in, I hope you're ready for this right hand.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Any previews of S / 36 or 38?

I dont think that size is as largely represented tonight as it will be next week - look for a boatload of Armoury and Drakes shirts and a few tailored pieces, and if shoe sizes are similarly 6UK-7UK ish you will find some highly desirable footwear as well!

kurenai

Reaction score
I dont think that size is as largely represented tonight as it will be next week - look for a boatload of Armoury and Drakes shirts and a few tailored pieces, and if shoe sizes are similarly 6UK-7UK ish you will find some highly desirable footwear as well!

:stirpot::stirpot:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
a few more teasers, geared for our non-cm crowd.....
10 hours till ignition!
IMG_9892.jpg
IMG_9897.jpg
IMG_9900.jpg
IMG_9909.jpg
IMG_9935.jpg
IMG_9943.jpg
IMG_9989.jpg
IMG_9993.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg
IMG_0026.jpg
IMG_9589.jpg
IMG_9608.jpg
IMG_9701.jpg
IMG_0738.jpg
IMG_0747.jpg
IMG_0800.jpg

dwiz

Reaction score
Question for the uninitiated here, will this be a standard run time of a week plus or minus for auction, or a quick draw one day auction?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Question for the uninitiated here, will this be a standard run time of a week plus or minus for auction, or a quick draw one day auction?

Same 10 days as ever.

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a link to auctions tonight?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is there a link to auctions tonight?
any of the ones in my sig!

15 minutes until ignition. I cant believe this moment is finally here, its been one of the things I put the most energy into all year, from gathering from clients, to sourcing my own, to putting a really concerted effort into the RIGHT assortment of things in todays climate for what people want. Market research on what brands and categories we sell best, and so on. Now we are just one button away from putting all our hard work out to the world. I hope you all like what my team and I have done (and believe me, they have ALL went way overtime to make this production happen so round of applause for them). Id love to hear any commentary you guys have once theyre all uploaded.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
and if any of you dont follow our new (not so menswear but still awesome) auction platform, dont forget our Thanksgiving night auctions end starting to hammer at 8pm HERE! )

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads