• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm consigning several things with Spoo right now, and the auctions are ending this Sunday. Thought I'd share the items with you guys.

SOME GREAT TIES

1. A practically new (maybe worn once?) New & Lingwood genuine navy silk ancient madder tie. Absolutely beautiful. Ultra rare, stunning quality.

2. NWT Brooks Brothers silk striped tie; classic and classy.

3. Another practically new (maybe worn once or twice) Paul Stuart twill silk tie. A really beautiful color, and if you know PS tie, they tie a great knot.

4. And another practically new tie from Cesare Attolini. Handrolled edges! Untipped! Beautiful rust woven silk! Sprezzatura!

SHIRTS/T-SHIRTS/SWEATSHIRTS

5. This is a great zip-up hoodie/sweatshirt from Saturday Surf NYC, size XL. Bought a few years ago from Mr. Porter and the quality is incredible; no joke, comparable to Reigning Champ and the like. Really great green color, in awesome shape.

6. Here's a cool (I love Spoo's "of the moment" description) t-shirt from Mollusk in a size large. It's a comfy hemp/cotton blend and the tie-dye is awesome.

7. A beautiful short sleeve camp shirt from Portuguese Flannel. Size XL, gorgeous stripes, and oh-so-steezy.

8. Selling my Wallace & Barnes heavyweight black chamois shirt (can work as an overshirt) in a size large. A really, really great piece.

9. Here's a great shirt from a little-known company. It's from The Encampment Co. and it's a MiUSA gray speckled chambray work shirt in a size large and it's practically new. The details are killer; beautiful fabric, buttons, chainstitch runoff, etc.

10. A cool J. Press blue plaid madras button-down in a size large. Great for summer!

11. A really great tartan plaid button-down shirt from Sid Mashburn in a large. Classic! A really beautiful, versatile shirt.

12. The coveted Drake's OCBD! Purple/white stripe 'Easyday' shirt in a size 16.5 (42). Arguably the best OCBDs currently available.

13. A classic, essential blue cotton Boggi French cuff shirt in a size 16.5 (42).

JEANS & SHORTS

14. Check out these fades! A pair of MiUSA Pointer Brand jeans made from White Oak Cone Denim. Unmarked, but a true size 36. Really, really great jeans.

15. A pair of practically new (probably only worn once) pair of MiUSA black selvedge Club Monaco jeans, marked as a size 36x32, but can work for a slightly bigger size. These are really great black jeans.

16. A NWT pair of Everest Isles swim trunks in a size XL. These are awesome. RiRi zippers, MiUSA, really cool pattern, and a $235 retail price tag!

SHOES/ACCESSORIES/ETC.

17. These are incredible! A beautiful pair of Maison Martin Margiela brown leather saddle/riding boots in a size 46 (US 13). Super comfortable and a $1,090 price tag!

18. A NWT snapback hat from Mollusk with an avocado embroidered onto it?! What?!? Really cool piece.

19. This a cool canvas/leather weekender/duffle bag from Navali. Really great quality, looks quite nice. Awesome bag for short-term trips.

20. A stunning Drake's plaid cashmere scarf. Very soft, versatile, classic, beautiful.

THESE THREE SCARVES ARE TECHNICALLY WOMEN'S SCARVES, BUT ARE REALLY VERSATILE AND CAN COMFORTABLY GO EITHER WAY. THE TWO THAT WERE USED WERE SHARED BY MY WIFE AND I.

21. Stunning NWT Roda linen-blend patterned scarf. Handrolled edges! Gorgeous color! Made in Italy!

22. Beautiful Ines de la Fressange for Uniqlo wool plaid scarf. Awesome winter/autumn piece.

23. A really cool white patterned summery scarf with a Indian/Hindu/Middle Eastern motif. Lightweight gauzy fabric.

AND, FOR YOUR LADY:

24. A pair of NWOT Soludos striped espadrilles (never worn, only tried on by my wife) in a size 8. Perfect for summer!

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 6.33.18 PM.png

Drive boy dog boy
Dirty numb angel boy
In the doorway boy
She was a lipstick boy
She was a beautiful boy
And tears boy
And all in your innerspace boy
You had
hands girl boy
and steel boy
You had chemicals boy
I've grown so close to you
Boy and you just groan boy
She said comeover comeover
She smiled at you boy.

Born Slippy, Underworld, 1995

1. Fioravanti New York Bespoke Suit w/ Hermes Le Conetable Silk Scarf Lined Suit

2. Ralph Lauren Purple Label Solid Grey Suit

3. Crockett & Jones Shell Cordovan Coniston Boots

4. Ring Jacket Brown Horseblanket Tweed Jacket

5. Mark Cross Vintage Deerskin Grain Leather Folio

6. Barbour 125th Anniversary Waxed Cotton Coat

7. LNIB Porsche Design Black Aviator Sunglasses w/ Lens Kit

8. Aero 1920s Horsehide Motorcycle Jacket

9. NWT Ikiji Knit Sweater

10. RRL Selvedge Denim Jeans

NOW LIVE

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last bump, just a few choice things that I think are top shelf or underpriced, ending tomorrow:

Can't believe these are going for the minimum, incredibly comfy moleskin, MiUSA military repro.

I already slobbered all over this jacket enough but it's just really really good and the colour is way more perfect than these photos suggest. Reposting for those who haven't seen it:

1591472896190.png

Please try to imagine yourself wearing it, but having had a haircut this year.

This isn't very underpriced or anything, but it IS incredible.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sup everyone! Ive been super busy getting the store ready for re-opening this Wednesday (YES!) so sorry if I missed any of you the past week. We're almost done getting set up and cant wait to get the doors open again.

In the meantime, there are a TON of deals going on tonight that end in an hour so I hope to see as many of you in the winners circle tonight as we did last week!

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm consigning several things with Spoo right now, and the auctions are ending this Sunday. Thought I'd share the items with you guys.

SOME GREAT TIES

1. A practically new (maybe worn once?) New & Lingwood genuine navy silk ancient madder tie. Absolutely beautiful. Ultra rare, stunning quality.

2. NWT Brooks Brothers silk striped tie; classic and classy.

3. Another practically new (maybe worn once or twice) Paul Stuart twill silk tie. A really beautiful color, and if you know PS tie, they tie a great knot.

4. And another practically new tie from Cesare Attolini. Handrolled edges! Untipped! Beautiful rust woven silk! Sprezzatura!

SHIRTS/T-SHIRTS/SWEATSHIRTS

5. This is a great zip-up hoodie/sweatshirt from Saturday Surf NYC, size XL. Bought a few years ago from Mr. Porter and the quality is incredible; no joke, comparable to Reigning Champ and the like. Really great green color, in awesome shape.

6. Here's a cool (I love Spoo's "of the moment" description) t-shirt from Mollusk in a size large. It's a comfy hemp/cotton blend and the tie-dye is awesome.

7. A beautiful short sleeve camp shirt from Portuguese Flannel. Size XL, gorgeous stripes, and oh-so-steezy.

8. Selling my Wallace & Barnes heavyweight black chamois shirt (can work as an overshirt) in a size large. A really, really great piece.

9. Here's a great shirt from a little-known company. It's from The Encampment Co. and it's a MiUSA gray speckled chambray work shirt in a size large and it's practically new. The details are killer; beautiful fabric, buttons, chainstitch runoff, etc.

10. A cool J. Press blue plaid madras button-down in a size large. Great for summer!

11. A really great tartan plaid button-down shirt from Sid Mashburn in a large. Classic! A really beautiful, versatile shirt.

12. The coveted Drake's OCBD! Purple/white stripe 'Easyday' shirt in a size 16.5 (42). Arguably the best OCBDs currently available.

13. A classic, essential blue cotton Boggi French cuff shirt in a size 16.5 (42).

JEANS & SHORTS

14. Check out these fades! A pair of MiUSA Pointer Brand jeans made from White Oak Cone Denim. Unmarked, but a true size 36. Really, really great jeans.

15. A pair of practically new (probably only worn once) pair of MiUSA black selvedge Club Monaco jeans, marked as a size 36x32, but can work for a slightly bigger size. These are really great black jeans.

16. A NWT pair of Everest Isles swim trunks in a size XL. These are awesome. RiRi zippers, MiUSA, really cool pattern, and a $235 retail price tag!

SHOES/ACCESSORIES/ETC.

17. These are incredible! A beautiful pair of Maison Martin Margiela brown leather saddle/riding boots in a size 46 (US 13). Super comfortable and a $1,090 price tag!

18. A NWT snapback hat from Mollusk with an avocado embroidered onto it?! What?!? Really cool piece.

19. This a cool canvas/leather weekender/duffle bag from Navali. Really great quality, looks quite nice. Awesome bag for short-term trips.

20. A stunning Drake's plaid cashmere scarf. Very soft, versatile, classic, beautiful.

THESE THREE SCARVES ARE TECHNICALLY WOMEN'S SCARVES, BUT ARE REALLY VERSATILE AND CAN COMFORTABLY GO EITHER WAY. THE TWO THAT WERE USED WERE SHARED BY MY WIFE AND I.

21. Stunning NWT Roda linen-blend patterned scarf. Handrolled edges! Gorgeous color! Made in Italy!

22. Beautiful Ines de la Fressange for Uniqlo wool plaid scarf. Awesome winter/autumn piece.

23. A really cool white patterned summery scarf with a Indian/Hindu/Middle Eastern motif. Lightweight gauzy fabric.

AND, FOR YOUR LADY:

24. A pair of NWOT Soludos striped espadrilles (never worn, only tried on by my wife) in a size 8. Perfect for summer!

My items are ending very soon! Great stuff from Drake’s, Maison Martin Margiela, Cesare Attolini, Mollusk, Sid Mashburn, Portuguese Flannel, and more. Check them out and bid!

Sneaky Pete

Reaction score
I think that I now buy more clothing from Luxeswap than anybody else (not that I buy a huge amount). I like good clothes but find it hard to justify (for economic and moral reasons) the price that they are when new, so getting used in good condition strikes me as a good option. And I generally only buy when I can get things relatively cheaply, so if there is an occasional miss it doesn't really matter that much compared to some of the incredible bargains I have been able to pick up. Luxeswap is such an impressive outfit, and such a pleasure to deal with. (Plus Matthew is a dachshund lover, albeit short-hairs). That is all!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What a week guys, whew. Finally we got to reopen the boutique today which was a LOT of work to get there. Felt so good to be back selling in person and taking stuff in again. Like I said in my IG post, so many small businesses did not come out of this OK, so I am extremely proud that we survived this without a single lay off, without missing a beat for the most part. Unlocking the door today and hanging the "open" signs outside the store is literally the Purple Heart of small business right now. I am very, very proud of that.

Of course, none of that would be possible without all of you who supported us by sending in some crazy stuff, bought some crazy stuff, posted words of encouragement or similar. For that I am really thankful.

We have a ridiculous next few weeks lined up for you - in particular my small guys you have about 75 virtually NWOT G. Inglese shirts to look forward to, 30 Rota trousers in size 30/31 and just as many tailored jackets from Eidos and similar. Anyone in a 15.5 neck will see the benefits of one dude who sent in 85 Kiton shirts. Size 40's expect a half a rack full of premium Brioni, Loro Piana, and Kiton outerwear and vests. No Man fans, get ready for Byborre, James Grose, Lesca, Inis Meain, Glenns, and more. Streetwear guys, theres Strike Gold, Merz B, orSlow, RRL and Iron Heart galore on deck.

Its been SLAMMED with stuff guys. Now that the store is open Im trying to get back in a routine of posting updates here but its still thin stretched so please bear with me while we find new systems to settle in to. There is no shortage of awesome stuff headed your way.

For the free shipping (non-NMWA) program - thank you all who took advantage of that and sent us +/- 2000 lbs worth of stuff. We will be putting a cap on that as of next Friday, June 19th. So if anyone has stuff to send that wants the shipping covered, please have it airborne and postmarked before then. Our NMWA virtual trade up popup free shipping promo will continue on past that.

Its early in the week still for this weeks auctions but I strongly suggest you take a look because there is some pretty awesome pieces, particularly some very cool shirts ending this Sunday!

OK, time for a couch and a cocktail, be back soon!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
couple highlights from this weeks drop while im here to make your palettes juicy.... If youre a 50 in Rota, youre going to be hammered, so prepare yourselves accordingly.
DSC01670.jpg
DSC01674.jpg
DSC01019.jpg
DSC01330.jpg
DSC01400.jpg
IMG_8467.jpg
IMG_8476.jpg
IMG_8112.jpg
IMG_8120.jpg
IMG_7651.jpg
IMG_7656.jpg

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Put these in a box and mailed it to Spoo today. Anyone like RLPL cashmere?

Attachments

• B0AE105C-5D0C-4F95-92AE-4A7312F5CCE0.jpeg
    B0AE105C-5D0C-4F95-92AE-4A7312F5CCE0.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 31

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What a week guys, whew. Finally we got to reopen the boutique today which was a LOT of work to get there. Felt so good to be back selling in person and taking stuff in again. Like I said in my IG post, so many small businesses did not come out of this OK, so I am extremely proud that we survived this without a single lay off, without missing a beat for the most part. Unlocking the door today and hanging the "open" signs outside the store is literally the Purple Heart of small business right now. I am very, very proud of that.

Of course, none of that would be possible without all of you who supported us by sending in some crazy stuff, bought some crazy stuff, posted words of encouragement or similar. For that I am really thankful.

We have a ridiculous next few weeks lined up for you - in particular my small guys you have about 75 virtually NWOT G. Inglese shirts to look forward to, 30 Rota trousers in size 30/31 and just as many tailored jackets from Eidos and similar. Anyone in a 15.5 neck will see the benefits of one dude who sent in 85 Kiton shirts. Size 40's expect a half a rack full of premium Brioni, Loro Piana, and Kiton outerwear and vests. No Man fans, get ready for Byborre, James Grose, Lesca, Inis Meain, Glenns, and more. Streetwear guys, theres Strike Gold, Merz B, orSlow, RRL and Iron Heart galore on deck.

Its been SLAMMED with stuff guys. Now that the store is open Im trying to get back in a routine of posting updates here but its still thin stretched so please bear with me while we find new systems to settle in to. There is no shortage of awesome stuff headed your way.

For the free shipping (non-NMWA) program - thank you all who took advantage of that and sent us +/- 2000 lbs worth of stuff. We will be putting a cap on that as of next Friday, June 19th. So if anyone has stuff to send that wants the shipping covered, please have it airborne and postmarked before then. Our NMWA virtual trade up popup free shipping promo will continue on past that.

Its early in the week still for this weeks auctions but I strongly suggest you take a look because there is some pretty awesome pieces, particularly some very cool shirts ending this Sunday!

OK, time for a couch and a cocktail, be back soon!

sounds like I'm going to have some Rota party

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads