• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Staxxx1

Reaction score
A 56 Balloon in cream please !

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 1.02.16 PM.png

giphy.gif

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
need some shots first!

Not for a bit. But we will. Long Island just was announced that we are re-opening in Phase one tomorrow so I now have to get a million things ready for the state.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 1.27.37 PM.png

Official announcement :
It was just announced that after two looooong months, Long Island will begin phase one of reopening. We can’t wait to see all our friends in the boutique again! In order to open properly in a well thought out, safe, and fun manner, we are taking the remainder of the week to map out best practices for phase one and plan to have our first day of curbside on Wednesday, June 3rd. Super excited!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Spoo, is the shipping reimbursement for consigning with you still good? Thinking about sending you another box.

For now, yes, but ending it very soon (date to come later on) so get it in the air soon I would say. The NMWA tradeup promo will continue on longer though.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 6.48.22 PM.png

Let's go somewhere safe
Where I'll meet you underwater
Drown me in your sorrow
I'll meet you underwater
You lead and I will follow

It's so hot
Tell me what you feel inside
Start the way you know it's right
A different kind of paradise

So Hot, Anabel Englund (MK & Nightlapse Remix) 2019

28 MAY 2020

1. Sartoria Formosa Summer Tweed Tobacco Jacket

2. Vass F-Last Cognac Shoes w/3 Piece Trees

3. Eidos Napoli Green Silk Blend Ragosta Field Coat

4. Evan Kinori Ocean Blue Allover Floral Shirt

5. Balenciaga Dip-Dye Royal Blue Arena Sneakers

6. 18 East Charlotte Black Boa Bandana Patch Popover

7. Asics Onitsuka Tiger x Tokidoki Lawnship Suede Sneakers

8. 18 East Winooski Black Boa Bandana Patch Pants

9. Polo Ralph Lauren Cookie Patch USA Stripe Turtleneck

10. Polo Ralph Lauren Five Horsemen Polo Shirt

NOW LIVE

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Time for another round of Pimp. My. CONSIGNMENT *audience noises*

I'll start with the platinum hits

1590712970568.png

First off, the listing photo doesn't do this justice. I think the one I took is a more accurate representation of the colour, which is a sort of cherry-blossom pink.

Everything Ikiji makes is perfect and this is no exception. Only parting with it because I can't seem to figure out the whole oversized fit, and even then there were a lot of tears. I'm not exaggerating: I miss how this thing smells.

1590713355516.png

This was bought in a panic when my weight was ballooning. I never wore it. The colour is a beautiful washed out red and the fabric is baby fuckin' cashmere. What more do you want?

1590713324192.png

Really nice, supple suede, also too big, also unworn. Another perfect spring outer layer (the theme here is that where I live we go straight from downpour to summer with like a week in between)

1590713443056.png

These boots are crazy nice, only parting with them because they sat in the closet for two years after I wore them 2 or 3 times. I think Justin has some of the nicest lasts on the market at any price point, and easily the nicest at this one. The colour is a perfect tweener, it's dark enough that it goes with everything, rich enough to add a little bit of pop to an outfit. Underneath your pant cuff these look like wholecuts so they can easily be your go-to with a suit in the winter, but they also work great with more casual trousers or crisp jeans and a bomber. Anything outside of workwear, really.

1590713734031.png

I think this sweater also got a bit washed out by the camera. I think the green and light blue are a bit more saturated than come off here, the navy is a teeny bit bluer, and the burgundy and ochre are about right.

First off: this is way easier to wear than it looks at first glance. The burgundy, navy and ochre are all really rich colours that go well with a variety of pants, while the lighter accent colours allow you to work it in to more pastel looks.

More importantly: If your name starts with an M, this sweater is a flex.

1590714132074.png

I lost ten pounds in quarantine and absolutely regret sending these pants away. They are insanely comfortable and easy to wear. The fabric is the perfect blend of soft on the skin and sturdy. If you need black pants, you need THESE black pants.

1590714289569.png

These are kinda beat up and I don't really consider us in the platinum hits section anymore, but there's a story behind them. I bought them from another SFer for a nice easy wearing summer shoe. I mostly threw on slip-on sneakers that summer, but we got invited to a nice restaurant by some old family friends and I threw these on.

Sitting at the table directly beside us was two dads and their two sons, teenagers or early 20s. One of these dads was the worst person in the world.

This was the summer of 2017, and he was crowing about how good Trump had been for the economy, how much money he was making, showing off his new Rolex, how good it would be to have someone like that here in Canada. He was instructing the kids on how to be more efficient sociopaths, how to take advantage of people, and in the middle of dinner, I **** you not, he grabbed his teenaged son's phone to show the other dad at the table how fuckable a cheerleader on his son's instagram was.

Anyway, he was wearing the exact same shoes. I never put them on again.

1590714676981.png

1590714693053.png

I don't have a lot to say about these. They are nice, solid, basic cords. The brown ones are made from Pima cotton, they're a little shinier and softer on the skin. They are good, solid pants, just victims of my aspiring minimalism. Things I don't wear much get turned out.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I **** you not, he grabbed his teenaged son's phone to show the other dad at the table how fuckable a cheerleader on his son's instagram was.

Anyway, he was wearing the exact same shoes. I never put them on again.

SOLD

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are a some of my "small guys" items ending tomorrow evening!

Equus Hazel Brown Roller Buckle Bridle Leather Belt.jpg

This is a 34-inch hazel brown Roller Buckle Bridle Leather Belt from forum favourite Equus Leather. The listing says LNWOT, but it has never been worn! This is a wonderful looking belt, with its brass roller buckle and linen threads used for the bridle stitching. Best for those who wear 32-inch waist pants, jeans or chinos, but it has seven holes that you can use as you gain or lose weight. This is a slightly thicker belt, with its width being at 1.5 inches. Good for any non-streetwear kit other than the most formal of outfits.

Here's a link to the Equus page for the belt. Normally 95.70 pounds ($118~ USD), right now it's sitting at a low $15.50 USD!

Auction Link
~

Buddy BT Low Sneaker 1.jpg
Buddy BT Low Sneaker 2.jpg

For those with smaller feet: a pair of Like New Buddy Japan BT Low black leather sneakers, in Size 25.5. This correlates to a Size 7.5 US/40.5 EU in sneakers, but a Size 7 US/Size 40 EU foot can fit into these just fine with some slightly thicker socks. I have a pair that I've worn for over four years, and they've been holding up well. This is a great change to get a good pair of black sneakers for a steal, and only one bid so far, too! The shoe box is included.

Link to Auction

I also have a number of Spier and Mackay dress shirts and sport shirts up for auction, some with 1 bid, and some with no bids as of yet. Check the auction links for measurements. Of them all, I think the highlight piece is the white paint splattered dress shirt!

Spier and Mackay White Paint Splattered Dress Shirt, Size 15.5 Slim

Spier and Mackay Solid Blue Dress Shirt, Size 15 Contemporary

Navy Ministripe Dress Shirt, Size 15 Contemporary

Navy Nailhead Pindot Shirt, Size Small

Lake Blue Gold Multi Plaid Shirt, Size Small

White and Teal Gingham Button Down Shirt, Size Small

White and Sky Blue Gingham Button Down Shirt, Size Small

Attachments

• S&M White Paint Splatter Shirt 2.jpg
    S&M White Paint Splatter Shirt 2.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 19
  • S&M White Paint Splatter Shirt.jpg
    S&M White Paint Splatter Shirt.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 18
  • S&M Blue Dress Shirt 2.jpg
    S&M Blue Dress Shirt 2.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 18
  • S&M Navy Pinstripe Dress Shirt.jpg
    S&M Navy Pinstripe Dress Shirt.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 18
  • S&M Navy Nailhead Pindot Shirt.jpg
    S&M Navy Nailhead Pindot Shirt.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 19
  • S&M Lake Blue Gold Multi Plaid Shirt.jpg
    S&M Lake Blue Gold Multi Plaid Shirt.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 18
  • S&M White and Teal Gingham Button Down Shirt S.jpg
    S&M White and Teal Gingham Button Down Shirt S.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 66
  • S&M White and Sky Blue Gingham Shirt.jpg
    S&M White and Sky Blue Gingham Shirt.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads