• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just mailed in a box with some CM stuff including one of my favorite Oxxford sport coats. Bought new and only worn for one season. A gray plaid in 42 that is cut just too big for me. It survived the last three closet culls but I have to part with it.

@SpooPoker sorry to make you repeat yourself but do I need to do anything for the postage deal? Cheers!

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should offer an SMS alert or email alert service for days you list! Would 100% sign up. I feel like I forget all the time to up my bids. -_-

Friend

Reaction score
The recent drop with a plenitude of stuff in my size inspired me, so this week I'm planning to finally round up a box and ship it over (as soon as I track down a large box) with some goodies for the XS/S crowd.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely gonna be weight gain in my household. My meals are healthier overall but the nonstop snacking is out of control.
If anyone needs to stay active and working out the Nike NTC app is great for home workouts. Right now they are also offering their premium content for free.

INKRO

Reaction score
Yeah, I’m legitimately curious as to whether this will lead to weight loss or gain. I could reel off a list of reasons why either is more likely.

Shacked up with the family here and I find myself slowly losing weight honestly. Might be my medication at work here as well though, tends to kill my appetite.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Happy Saturday, gentlemen -

Hope you are all doing well staying home and not killing your kids and spouses.

Wanted to inform you that we are starting a new intiative starting on Monday that I think would be great for all of you who are hunkered down as you should be -

Effective 3/23/20, we are offering free inbound shipping to us for any consignment packages in the USA and 50% off those outside the US. What a perfect time to do that spring closet clean since you are all home with your wardrobes anyhow. And we have been making thousands of you lots of money for years, we know that times may be tight for some of you now, so a little inspiration to let us make more money for you right now.

Dont forget the process is entirely contact free - just put the pieces in a box, print a label at home with USPS.com, stamps.com, or your own paypal account (Pro Tip in case any of you didnt know that, just use paypal.com/shiplabel/create and you can make a label to anywhere). Leave the box with your mail/mailman and off to us it goes and the next time you see them, its a check to you.

Happy to take on any and all sizes of consignments for you all - from one piece to one hundred!

Is there a date by which our consignment items need to be shipped in order to have the shipping covered?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks again for all last night gents, another night to dance next Sunday. In case you guys were wondering / an explanation : we were classified by NYS to continue operations as an essential business if we designated ourselves as a warehouse and fulfillment center, which we did when we temporarily closed our retail environment. To keep the safety of our staff as a #1 priority, we have made it mandatory that we do 100% mandatory single person shifts (as opposed to 7 of us working at the same time all day). This will slow down lots of processes and all of us will have long days and work from home but we keep the wheels rolling. Bear with us while we may be a day or two longer to reply to an email or ship.

Great auction this week! I didn't win em all, but i did win the one i wanted most: the Ring Jacket long coat :cool:

Whoever won the Ovadia & Sons navy bicolor sweater, if it doesn't work out for you, let me get first dibs!

That was one of the key pieces this week, way to go.

I can't believe those 18 East Padmore & Barnes shoes went for $12

Yeah ,that was a shocker, but that was a really specific piece at a really weird time on the other side of the coin.

Super excited about the Kaptain Sunshine trousers!

As you should be!

I've got a big pile of Epaulet and Rota trousers that aren't gonna fit this spring or summer ready to go off to Spoo once I can find a big box and when my wife won't kill me if she knows I've gone out in public.

Bro, go out for what? Print the label, leave for the mail carrier and done!

Just mailed in a box with some CM stuff including one of my favorite Oxxford sport coats. Bought new and only worn for one season. A gray plaid in 42 that is cut just too big for me. It survived the last three closet culls but I have to part with it.

@SpooPoker sorry to make you repeat yourself but do I need to do anything for the postage deal? Cheers!

Awesome! Just worked on your last delivery, thank for another! Email Christine the total it was - [email protected]

He lists every Thursday evening for a Sunday evening finish 10 days later

This.

Definitely weight gain...just alcohol intake. :cheers:

This.

The recent drop with a plenitude of stuff in my size inspired me, so this week I'm planning to finally round up a box and ship it over (as soon as I track down a large box) with some goodies for the XS/S crowd.

Oh hells yes! Find the box!

I'm already down 10lbs. since this started!

**** you,
Love,
SpooPoker

Definitely gonna be weight gain in my household. My meals are healthier overall but the nonstop snacking is out of control.

Wanna Zoom with a bottle of Balv?

Is there a date by which our consignment items need to be shipped in order to have the shipping covered?

Its a limited time offer, but we havent posted a finite end date. It wont be a long time, so Id say get it in the air soon.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads