• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
OK, ill plug then :)

Ive sorted these by category because theres just way too much good stuff up right now to do individual links - check it out :

Jackets and Outerwear including Kiton, Brunello, Kaptain Sunshine, Valstar and more :

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Coats-Jackets/57988/m.html?_ipg=50&_ssn=balearic1&_sop=1

Knitwear including Merz B. Schwanen, tons of Brunello, an awesome Howard Yount piece, Great Polo and more :

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Sweaters/11484/m.html?_ipg=50&_ssn=balearic1&_sop=1

Denim : OrSlow, Gustin, mostly all selvedge, definitely all great.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Jeans/11483/m.html?_ipg=50&_ssn=balearic1&_sop=1

Robes : If youre staying home, you need at least one of these as your uniform!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Sleepwear-Robes/11510/m.html?_ipg=50&_ssn=balearic1&_sop=1

Handbags - Louis Vuitton, Rare Judith Leiber, Gucci and more - show your wife you still care!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Womens-Bags-Handbags/169291/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=10&_ssn=balearic1

Womens shoes - same logic as above, there some really stellar examples here, Gucci, Vuitton, Jimmy Choo, Manolo and all nearly mint.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Womens-Shoes/3034/m.html?_ipg=50&_ssn=balearic1&_sop=1

Mens Bags - North Face, Tumi, and more.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Bags/52357/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=10&_ssn=balearic1

Sunglasses - a killer pair of RLPL, a really awesome vintage Versace, and other winners on the low!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Sunglasses.../179239/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=10&_ssn=balearic1

Mens Shoes - A pair of GRAIL Heschung Thuya! and many, many more!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Mens-Shoes/93427/m.html?_ipg=50&_ssn=balearic1&_sac=1&_sop=1

Good luck guys, all your bids count, winners or losers, we appreciate them!

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it my imagination, or has there been an uptick of swd type stuff lately?

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
always fun to see when your significant other has an epiphany. She introduced a good friend, lets call her Imelda, to Luxeswap and shares what they like and want......and then OMG I'm bidding against Imelda, that B*tch
:-D
My guess is only shoes.

volcanotristate

Reaction score
I guessing with CoVid and NY we need to be patient with the USPS. I doubt stuff will be arriving tomorrow. It’s pretty crazy up there.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I guessing with CoVid and NY we need to be patient with the USPS. I doubt stuff will be arriving tomorrow. It’s pretty crazy up there.

Im sure the city is, but where we are its not really that weird. As of last night there were only 4 people in four surrounding towns who have tested positive, and its a pretty sleepy community here anyhow.

We were able to get an exception from the state to continue operations if we closed the retail store and operated as a warehouse fulfillment center (which we did, last Friday) and a further exception to operate as a single employee environment. So, that means each day one of us has a hella long shift (mine was yesterday, yay 18 hours! :slayer:). Today is our shippers day, so all packages are getting picked up this morning. Most of you will only see a one day delay in getting pieces.

We are getting deliveries every day, please take advantage of our free inbound shipping consignment offer! :)

capnwes

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Im sure the city is, but where we are its not really that weird. As of last night there were only 4 people in four surrounding towns who have tested positive, and its a pretty sleepy community here anyhow.

We were able to get an exception from the state to continue operations if we closed the retail store and operated as a warehouse fulfillment center (which we did, last Friday) and a further exception to operate as a single employee environment. So, that means each day one of us has a hella long shift (mine was yesterday, yay 18 hours! :slayer:). Today is our shippers day, so all packages are getting picked up this morning. Most of you will only see a one day delay in getting pieces.

We are getting deliveries every day, please take advantage of our free inbound shipping consignment offer! :)
18 hours? So you are only working half days now?

volcanotristate

Reaction score

Come June I will be able to drop my **** off, movin on up to da Queens NY

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
For real for sure, looking forward to being a New Yorker

thats awesome. I grew up in Queens.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 9.29.43 AM.png

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Did a little roundup for my NMWA guys over on the other thread, and thought Id x-post here too, stop watching the news, watch (and bid) on the auctions!

JACKETS & COATS

#1 MENSWEAR Kaptain Sunshine Made in Japan Indigo Twill Unlined Shop Jacket 36

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Valstar Milano Smoke Goatskin Suede Blouson Jacket Coat 50 NR

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Scye Made in Japan Basics Olive Long Rain Jacket Coat 40 NR

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Stephan Schneider Black Flannel Cream Knit Lined Jacket Coat 7

#1 MENSWEAR Stephan Schneider Cashmere Blend Air Force Blue Flannel Long Coat 4

#1 MENSWEAR Fujito Made in Japan Boa Lined Heather Grey Fleece Zip Jacket M NR

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Stephan Schneider Grey Shaggy Tweed Knit Sleeve Teddy Jacket 3

#1 MENSWEAR Stephan Schneider Grey Shaggy Sleeve Speckled Cardigan Jacket 3 NR

NWT #1 MENSWEAR Ts(S) TSS Japan Sage Green Jacquard Herringbone Chore Coat 3 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Sartoria Formosa Napoli Shetland Tweed Brown Green Jacket Blazer 50

KNITWEAR

Eidos Napoli Made in Italy Midnight Blue Loose Knit Rollneck Crewneck Sweater M

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Stephan Schneider Green Grey Mixed Mohair Mix Shaggy Sweater 5

EFFORTLESS Eidos Napoli Heather Grey Boatneck Ringspun Sweatshirt Italy M NR

#1 MENSWEAR Inis Meain Made Ireland Seal Grey Linen Basketweave Split Sweater M

SHIRTS

NWT #1 MENSWEAR G. Inglese Blue Denim Brushed Twill Spalla Camiccia Shirt 16.5

NWT $295 Stephan Schneider AW18 Grey Green Oversized Stripe Shirt Belgium 7 NR

Stephan Schneider Belgium Mixed Grey Taupe Colorblock Flannel Grid Shirt 7 NR

Camoshita United Arrows Made in Japan Royal Blue Navy Collar Pinstripe Shirt 40

Portuguese Flannel Blue Green Brushed Twill Blackwatch Tartan Plaid Shirt L NR

Eidos Napoli Made in Italy Indigo Garment Dyed Honeycomb Lupo Polo Shirt M NR

#1 MENSWEAR G. Inglese Made in Italy Pool Blue Honeycomb Knit Polo Shirt 16.5 NR

PANTS

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Kaptain Sunshine Indigo Teal Twill Pants Trousers Japan 30 NR

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Kaptain Sunshine Tan Khaki Twill Pants Trousers Japan 30 NR

LNWOT Rota Pantaloni Taupe Grey Loro Piana Summertime Silk Blend Trousers 48 NR

LNWOT Eidos Napoli Cashmere Blend Sal Taupe Flannel Side Tab Pants Trousers 48

#1 MENSWEAR Rota Pantaloni Air Force Blue Donegal Tweed Fleck Pants Trousers 46

#1 MENSWEAR Rota Pantaloni Olive Green Brown Brushed Stretch Twill Pants 48 NR

#1 MENSWEAR Eidos Napoli Made in Italy UAB Charcoal Birdseye Flannel Pants 46 NR

Frank Leder Germany Deutsches Erzeugnis Cranberry Twill D-Ring Hem Crop Pants M

SUITS

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Eidos Napoli Ciro Smoke Grey Speckled Unlined Flannel Suit 52

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Eidos Napoli No Man Walks Alone Silk Linen Blend Beige Suit 52

#1 MENSWEAR Eidos Napoli Silk Mix Augusto Sal Taupe Static Unstructured Suit 50

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Went in the warehouse this morning to get the shipping prepped and take care of the inbound deliveries - thanks so much to you all who are taking part in the free inbound shipping program, keep em coming! :slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads