• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sorry for the stupid question but I want to send over some stuff for auction, what's the process? I've packed a box, do I ship it to you and then send you a PM or something

There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers. For a not stupid answer that details the process, shoot me an email or a DM and Ill shoot you all the info.

Hey Spoo
Are you going to be around the store Sat March 7?

Im usually not at the boutique on Saturdays but give me a heads up and if scheduling allows I can meet! Youre coming to town?

------

PS - anyone who wants a sneak preview at what just arrived make sure you check out my IG stories today. So much heat.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers. For a not stupid answer that details the process, shoot me an email or a DM and Ill shoot you all the info.

Im usually not at the boutique on Saturdays but give me a heads up and if scheduling allows I can meet! Youre coming to town?

------

PS - anyone who wants a sneak preview at what just arrived make sure you check out my IG stories today. So much heat.
Yes, your IG has been on fire lately!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

------

I just checked it out. I’m honoured that many of my items are there. But wow I see some pieces that I want for myself!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just checked it out. I’m honoured that many of my items are there. But wow I see some pieces that I want for myself!

Always happy to sell pre-auction to you guys, hit me up.

Im going to try and post the week Im working on's pieces on Mondays and Tuesdays when I have measurements etc on IG stories so if anyone wants to pre-buy, check in and shoot me a message.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Lil' sneak preview at the hot fire thats dropping on Thursday

IMG_0254.jpg
IMG_0262.jpg
IMG_1281.jpg
IMG_1282.jpg
IMG_1284.jpg
IMG_1306.jpg
IMG_1322.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg
IMG_0471.jpg
IMG_0492.jpg
IMG_0573.jpg
IMG_0662.jpg
IMG_2407.jpg
IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_9496.JPG
IMG_9504.JPG

volcanotristate

Reaction score

------

I will be in Whitestone, my wife has business and I’m free all day I think( unless she needs me as arm candy)?. Planning on coming by and will let you know , hope we can meet up
Peace
G

Ebitdaddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
intstagram the good stuff is on stories, not the posts

As the kids would say, DANKO SUPREMO BROTHER.

Also quick/dumb Q. If I'm 16/41 with shirt size, what should I aim for on the knitwear side of things? Specificaly Inis Meain. I'm a 46/56 with suit blazers but get them brought in a lot due to thicc bench.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads