• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

La Fin Du Monde

Reaction score
Happy New Year Gents!

My items have made it into this weeks offerings and I wanted to highlight some of my favorites. I am a huge fan of Yellow Hook and am heartbroken that they are no longer around. The quality and craftsmanship is outstanding. If these still fit, I wouldn’t have made these available.

First up, this beauty. The color and styling really stand out. Rob’s sense of taste hits a home run with this one.

I hated giving this one up. This classic stripe is such a staple of any wardrobe and goes so well with so many of the YH ties Rob created.

For the sartorially adventurous this grey spread collar is ideal. Rob chose this color because it tricks the eye and plays the role of a white shirt through the subtleness of light grey.

Staying with the sleight-of-hand grey, this Oxford button down is a wonderful. The construction of the shoulder and collar drape wonderfully. These shirts feel light as a feather and wear well under sweaters or vests. The material is excellent and quite breathable.

Rob eventually started moving YH from classic menswear to workwear. This work shirt is styled after the barbers of yore with patch utility pockets to hold all of your gear. The slubby nature of this hard wearing material really stands out. The metal buttons are also pretty dope.

Last but not least, the pattern on this Canali suit is outstanding. There is a very fine light blue stripe that runs through this patter that will soothe your inner sartorial sage. I lost weight or this would still be in rotation for now.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 6.54.05 PM.png

HINDSIGHT IS 20/20

2 JANUARY 20

1. Hermes “Anemones” Cashmere Silk Large Shawl

2. Filson “Mossy Oak” Camouflage Coated Tote Bag

3. Loro Piana “Snowdream Creekside” 100% Cashmere Navy Parka

4. Hermes Black/White Enamel Hieroglyphic Wide Cuff Bracelet

5. NWT Ermenegildo Zegna Cashmere Silk Wine Unstructured Jacket

6. INCREDIBLE Vintage Mughal Print Floor Length Kimono

7. Exceedingly Rare Pre-Ban Sulka 100% Vicuna Lemon Albino Turtleneck

8. Hermes Paris Mustard Microfiber Belted Rain Coat

9. Barbour Waxed Cotton A830 Coat

10. Original Vintage Polo Ralph Lauren Camel Belt Back 1970s Martingale Coat

(and 525 more)

NOW LIVE

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Its the first ending of the year gents! Shitloads of Hermes, Brunello, Loro and more going up cheapo right now... pour your wine and start bidding, will ya?

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some things I don’t get. One of my consigned items had a non-paying bidder weeks back, so it was relisted and sold for over twice as much as the hammer price when it was first listed (don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining. I just think it’s funny).

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the OrSlow fatigues? Various websites have different measurements for size 4. Spoo has the waist at 32", END at 34", Standard & Strange 34", then Blue Owl at 35". Any help would be great.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 8.08.56 PM.png

SENSE AND NO SENSIBILITY

9 JANUARY 2020

1. Alden Snuff Suede Flex Welt Unlined Chukka Boots

2. Bottega Veneta Calf Height Textured Leather Officers Boots

3. Henry Poole Bespoke Bulletproof Tan Corduroy Trousers

4. Louis Vuitton Mongram Keepall Duffle Bag

5. Brunello Cucinelli Unlined Whiskey Leather Cafe Jacket

6. NWT Eidos Napoli 3 Piece Black Suit

7. The Flat Head Japan Raw Indigo Selvedge Denim Jeans

8. Brioni Justin O’Shea Era Grey Dollar Sign Cableknit Sweater

9. Gieves & Hawkes Bespoke Green Tweed Purple Velvet Trim Jacket

10. Gucci Black Leather Monogram Imprimee Horsebit Loafers

NOW LIVE

J o s h

Reaction score
Hi all, a quick shout for 2 items I've listed w/Matt, both currently available for a song:

Mainline Zegna corduroys, caramel brown. Euro size 50, classic leg. Great for Friday at the office or hanging around watching football this weekend (skol, go Vikes!)

Stephan Schneider cotton/linen shorts in British racing green, 33" waist. Look great apres-pool at parties next summer in the Hamptons. Yes, you can pull it off!

Josh

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I messed up and allowed myself to get distracted without bidding. If the person who bought this:

#1 MENSWEAR LNWOT Brunello Cucinelli Ash Grey Flannel 5 Pocket Pants Trousers NR

...is a SF member and isn't fully in love with their item, please PM me and we can work something out! I'll make it worth your time and trouble.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if anybody here bought this eidos shirt, and it doesn't work out, please let me know. planned to bid but it ended in the middle of the night where i was this weekend and i forgot to arrange a bid beforehand.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Been a bit since I did a teaser, so heres some of the delicious bits and bobs headed your way tomorrow.... all kinds of flavors like a great sartorial buffet!
IMG_9715.JPG
IMG_9721.JPG
IMG_9628.JPG
IMG_9635.JPG
IMG_8824.JPG
IMG_8826.JPG
IMG_0569.JPG
IMG_0572.JPG
IMG_0573.JPG
IMG_0607.JPG
IMG_0610.JPG
IMG_8343.JPG
IMG_8345.JPG
IMG_8365.JPG
IMG_8400.JPG

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a bit since I did a teaser, so heres some of the delicious bits and bobs headed your way tomorrow.... all kinds of flavors like a great sartorial buffet

Damn boy, you put old country buffet to shame. That looks incredible!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads