1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.

1. ace13x

ace13x Senior member

Sorry, but the "feature" I use the MOST is now gone with the site update.

SUBSCRIPTIONS

I have to go to my account then watch threads. Such a pain.

SpooPoker, bebop d, ReubenR and 2 others like this.
  2. flvinny521

flvinny521 Senior member

Also, can we collectively up- or down-vote thread tags? Not sure the current one is a great fit.

However, I do like that, in the new system, I'm on the same level as @SpooPoker. Not sure how he feels about that, though.

SpooPoker likes this.
  3. Jamesgatz

Jamesgatz Senior member

Drawing your attention to a few beauties.

The denizens of this thread need no introduction to E.G. Cappelli: he arguably makes the world's finest ties. This one's a brown stunner neat for Claghornesque flair.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-MENSWEAR-...159531?hash=item54467276eb:g:Wt8AAOSw5UZY-SyP

A nice spring knit tie from America's classiest men's haberdashery:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paul-Stuart...159465?hash=item54467276a9:g:smoAAOSwWiBY-SyF

A workhorse repp stripe by Passagio Cravatte. Now, I cannot say whether the fabric is an ancient thirst or whether the tie has been made by hand by ethereal virgin beauties under a scorching Napoli sun. But I do love repp stripes and the color scheme of this one is perfect for this spring / summer season.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Passag...262153?hash=item489bd7e309:g:61UAAOSwSypY-Sx7

SpooPoker likes this.
  4. bebop d

bebop d Senior member

IMG_2842.jpg

I guess if this is Ethan's idea of an ashtray I'd better bid on the one you have above. Does eBay have a category for "shoe" singular?

IMG_2841.jpg

SpooPoker likes this.
  5. ace13x

ace13x Senior member

Well, its been real. Its been fun. But lately the site hasn't been real fun. I'll be back when it improves.

Hasta.

wklq76a and DFWWingnut like this.
  6. naspratt

naspratt Senior member

Won something of Spoo's!

I'm going to tell myself it's what allowed him to get the 'rari instead of hard work.

7. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Congrats, that was a great jacket. It was in the Rari and I do believe some hot chick gave me eyes in it once.

naspratt likes this.
  8. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

OK, lets try this again.

Who's ready for some auctions tonight? This week is a major push for accessories, probably 50+ pocket squares going up!

jbarwick and colHolm like this.
  9. Aquafortis

Aquafortis Well-Known Member

Nice! I need some new pocket squares to go with all of Mr. Big's Kiton I've won recently. :slayer:

SpooPoker likes this.
  10. SpooPoker

Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.41.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-04-27 at 6.41.47 PM.png

SINGAPORE SLING

27 APRIL 17

1. NWT Eidos Napoli Silk Wool Brown Suit

2. Vintage English Made Foulard Twill Hand Knotted Fringed Red Geometric Scarf

3. Ornate Geometric Foulard Twill Pocket Square (one of over 50 squares listed tonight!)

4. Finamore Napoli Classic Blue/White Striped OCBD

5. NWT Brunello Cucinelli 100% Cashmere Long Coat

6. Unusual Vintage Hand Tooled Equestrian “Remembrance” Breast Wallet

7. NWOB Edward Green Tan Walcot Shoes

8. Tom Ford Distressed Leather/Fur Shearling Coat

9. NWT Chanel Black Calfskin Backpack

10. NWT Colombo 100% Cashmere Cardigan

NOW LIVE

11. naspratt

naspratt Senior member

Covered in Spoo from head to toe (except for Vass from @Notch):
    IMG_1952.JPG IMG_1951.JPG