1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.

1. flvinny521

flvinny521 Senior member

If you check your "Coats & Jackets" category, there are 80 total listings. However, if you use every size filter to the left, one at a time, and add up all the results, there are only 44 listings represented. The items where the size is numeric (like this one) don't show up in any of the filters. Buyers like me who always filter each category by size would miss out on almost half of the items in that category.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  2. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I see what you mean. Weird ebay glitch there, going to X-post over to the eBay thread to see if anyone else has the same thing.

3. clee1982

clee1982 Senior member

All right just sent 77pounds worth of stuff to Spoo, shameless self-promotion, stuff include EG, and GG with lasted tree, RLBL, Paul Stuart suit and other goodies...

2 people like this.
  4. flvinny521

flvinny521 Senior member

@SpooPoker One more question that I think I'd asked before: where do you normally take the hip measurement on pants? Is there a standard? Bottom of pocket opening or something?

5. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

:slayer:

At the widest, across the middle.

6. GMMcL

GMMcL Senior member

BUT MY FEET ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS! GAH!

7. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

I'm interested and excited to see what the results end up being for the 150 lbs or so of stuff I sent up to Spoo & co a couple weeks ago. Mostly SW&D kind of stuff (RO, MMM, SLP, some SNS Hernings, and a ton of baller sneakers) but it felt really good to get it all out of my closet.

1 person likes this.
  8. SpooPoker

^^ Hes not kidding, there is some seriously awesome pieces that were in those boxes. Theyre already in queue to get rolling!

---

And for my tie guys, you dont want to miss these, trust me. I dont have any more really, after this so youve got to get in today.

9. SpooPoker

Oh, and all you small guys who always ask for stuff, these suits end tonight too, they come from a very, very good provenance, let me tell you!

10. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

Those crab loafers TTS? Bit to small for you?

11. SpooPoker

They were my shoes, and yes, slightly too small.

12. SpooPoker

you guys ready? Ive got my bottle of Malbec going.

13. razl

razl Senior member

Brora, ready.

FTW (clink).

14. SpooPoker

I understood that and virtually toasted you brother. Good luck.

15. J o s h

J o s h Senior member

My work here is done. Off to Arata! Pretty perfect day, early spring.

1 person likes this.
  16. earthdragon

earthdragon Senior member

PHUK - Missed on a nice piece of Outerwear...Snooze and you lose i guess..

17. Jmm722

Jmm722 Senior member

My App froze when I bid on the Grenson pebblegrain. Said I was the highest bidder when time expired at 167, then suddenly said I lost after the timer said 0s. Sonofabitch...5 things I wanted and didnt win. Also, the Ebay app on android sucks

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  18. J o s h

J o s h Senior member

PS: Those grey Brunello ties are gorgeous. Makes me wish I needed to wear ties more often! Hope the winners enjoy and wear them well!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  19. duff406

duff406 Senior member

Same thing. Said I was high bidder when it closed, then when I checked ended auctions I was outbid and it was $60 higher.! Ugh!

20. Shoeluv

Shoeluv Senior member

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017