• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
AUCTIONS AWAY!

Here we go, the last week of the big Xmas push… 145 new auctions just posted which as always, include the finest luxury goods the world has to offer! All start at $9.99 with no reserve.

Included is this vintage Sulka silk smoking robe, property of Put This On’s own Jesse. This is a masterpiece on silk, in a dazzling gold brocade on a thick maroon silk. Sometimes its true, that they just dont make em like they used to.

You can find more of Jesse’s auctions here and the entire lineup of over 300 live auctions running here.

Dont forget that I am donating 10% of the hammer price of all auctions that close next Sunday, December 16th to the Ronald McDonald House charities[/B]. Help a sick kid out during the holidays and get something cool for yourself. We spend all year getting expensive things for ourself, so do the same thing and contribute to a good cause at the same time.

At just before launch, we were at almost $9,000, so $900 is going to go to RMHC! Lets get it to double that in the next few days.

Spread the word!

Last edited:

YoungAmerican

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The Sulka is genuinely unreal. I've never seen anything like it. I bought it with lousy pictures and no measurements as a BIN, and when it came I was both totally awed by it and ultra-bummed to find it was too small for me.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Guys, only one day to go for the auctions that I am donating 10% of the hammer price to.

They all end tomorrow - we just crossed the $10,000 mark, so thats at least $1K for RMHC. Go find a few ties to get and get your bids in....

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Guys, only one day to go for the auctions that I am donating 10% of the hammer price to.
They all end tomorrow - we just crossed the $10,000 mark, so thats at least $1K for RMHC. Go find a few ties to get and get your bids in....

QUICK GUY!!! BUY MOAR STUFF!!! BID MOAR MONIEZ!!!!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

you got proof of the 7 foldness? looks like it sits quite flat for 7 fold.
direct sale or auction?

Guy... proof. lol

As always, feel free to submit an offer if you like and I can bring it to the consignor before it goes to auction.

cbfn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they are, just cracked a little joke! They look awesome, hope they go for more.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads