1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.

1. rjonea

rjonea Well-Known Member

The heart wants what it wants, I understand. Great choice either way.

2. Tradvocate

Tradvocate Senior member

Sorry Spoo. We just sold our house that we purchased moments before the housing bubble collapsed. We had to wait until the market recovered before selling as the houses value had dropped about $150k! We ended up selling for more than we purchased it but it was incredibly stressful. We are going to rent for a year before buying. Then of course we go through it again--real estate agents, loans, and Uhaul trucks. There is reason moving is ranked as one of the most stressful events in life. I hope you and family get another shot at this at some point down the line.

1 person likes this.
  3. Marc Voorhees

Marc Voorhees Senior member

Can you explain that bit? i agree with the CLS statement, but what is driving the Maseratti up the ladder?

On the plus side, you are getting in on the ground floor, you are a trendsetter, you could be a market leader. Now is your chance to influence trends the way you want them to go!

4. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Im just seeing more and more of them. By far and away in my neck of the woods, Mercedes is the dominant car - followed by BMW, then Porsche, maybe Lexus. But new and notables in that tier are Tesla and Maserati. Its just a matter of time before the usurp Lexus on that list.

5. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

A note on the upcoming preview posts - most of the things (but not all) of the things you will see here are mine. Im happy to sell any thing that is mine pre-ebay - but no trades on these, please - Its taken me this long to get some of my stuff listed and Ive already got the hard work done!

6. SpooPoker

7. SpooPoker

8. SpooPoker

9. GMMcL

GMMcL Senior member

As so often, I checked into this thread only to be made both happy and sad. But this time not related to items I both want and can't afford.

Raising a glass to The Spoos to finding the next house/base of operations/Batcave.

And Spoo: I'm a litigator. And I'd like to think a pretty good one. Water under the bridge may be one thing, but sometimes bitches have to pay. Just sayin.

2 people like this.
  10. Marc Voorhees

Marc Voorhees Senior member

[​IMG]

:) I tease of course. although, this 11th hour deal falling through does seem a bit............litigation worthy

11. DanM

DanM Senior member

If I weren't trying to hold on to my cash for an upcoming trip to San Diego I'd be very interested in that 46R/41W Brooks Brothers seersucker suit....

12. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

13. Seamless

Seamless Senior member

Check out apr stage 1 on those! Crazy cars.

14. ctp120

ctp120 Senior member

Sorry to hear of your real estate issue. I'm buying a new place on Thu. and still trying to sell the current one. The stress is no bueno. Hope you find something even better.

15. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

Looking forward to my first spin in the newest LS mobile. :D

16. SpooPoker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TURN ON, TUNE IN, DROP OUT

28 MAY 15

1. LL Bean Goatskin Flight Jacket

2. NIB Saint Laurent Ponyskin Sneakers

3. Gucci Monogram Silk Blend Scarf

4. Purple Brooks Brothers Suspenders

5. Clements Ribeiro Portobello Scarf

6. Vintage 1970′s Polo Ralph Lauren Tweed Jacket

7. J. Hilburn Checked Waistcoat

8. Derek Rose Grey Stripe Pajamas

9. NWT Vintage H. Herzfeld Cobalt Linen Shirt

10. Ties!

NOW LIVE

17. in stitches

in stitches Senior member Moderator

Herringbone looks delectable.

18. othertravel

othertravel Senior member

Spoo, check your pm!

1 person likes this.
  19. SpooPoker

so, we've been unpacking :( and i took the opportunity to do a cull of my ties. Id like to sell them all to forum members and my LS thread followers. Can you guys help me out with that?