Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.
damn skinny people.
Harrumph. You damned big foot people...
I love and hate this thread so much.
My jaw literally dropped 3+ times going through this weeks pics. Jeebus.
KITON and ISAIA Never worn...
Summer lovin’ edition! Over 250 new auctions just launched, all at $9.99 with no reserve. Some fun stuff and summer classics listed, along with your usual 85 ties, classic mens tailored clothing, a few Chanel bags and Tom Ford pieces for the ladies, and much more. Kicking off tonights top ten…
1. Versace Rosenthal crystal drinking glasses
2. Vintage GTH frog embroidered pants
3. Vintage French striped aviator sunglasses
4. Vintage Lilly Pulitzer crab print jacket
5. Kiton suede chukka boots with crepe soles
6. Vintage Brooks Brothers cashmere plaid 3 roll 2 SC
7. Henry Poole bespoke silk lined pinstripe suit
8. Flyback chronograph watch with carbon fiber strap
9. NIB Vass Budapest shoes
10. Robert Talbott tartan print bow tie
Spew, are those Alfred Sargent boots 8.5 US or UK?
NIB Vass, gents. N.I.B.
Kiton suede chukkas - are these in the crazy big Kiton sizing where a tagged size 10 is like an 11.5?
I purchased the Kiton shoes new. I normally wear a 9.5 (sometimes a 10). I hoped they would fit but they were too big for me. Shoes are even more beautiful than in the pictures.
assuming those are @JubeiSpiegel's?
Sigh. That's what I thought. Thanks
they are amazing. sucks for me, too small.
Wow, slow week here, sorry for the lack of updates. Been busy working on a bunch of stuff. Tuesday night lights in progress to upload now!
Separate names with a comma.