Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.
Uhh... can I have teh deets, please?
Pit to pit 24"
Sleeves from shoulder seam 27.25"
Shoulder seams across 19.75"
Across Waist 22.25"
Length from BOC 32.5"
For spring/summer or autumn/winter?
Why dat Polo Garrison gotta be so big? It ain't fair.
those old trippy hermes ties are my favorite
That Liberty tie will be mine, if only for the cool, minimal label.
As long as you don't wear it like this
You have a PM.
How do you get to the featured item auctions? I'm clearly slow.
Wait about 3 hours from now. Then check Spoo's ebay page.
Got my Carminas in the mail today, complete with Luxeswap.com tote!
457 Live auctions running! Plenty of stuff for you, your loved one, dads, grads, and everyone in-between. Tonights top ten :
1. Alden shell cordovan longwings (one of two)
2. Derek Rose nightshirts (one of two)
3. Purple Zegna linen checked jacket
4. NIB Zilli purple tie and ps set
5. Gant checked swim trunks
6. Brunello Cucinelli frosted corduroy pants
7. Trafalgar alligator and leather belt
8. Polo Ralph Lauren made in England green surcingle belt
9. Leonard Paris printed pocket square
10. Wild shantung batik tie
Separate names with a comma.