• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

It only takes a winning bid of $9.99!

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm relatively certain I have a seersucker suit in 46L in stock.
That's either fantastic prescience, amazing serendipity, or Spoo bending time space. How else does one happen to have a 46-freakin'-L seersucker " right over here!" ? I'm starting to wonder if Spoo's sartorial gems are needful things...

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wondering what my Carmina sizes would be- any help would be appreciated:

Here are my sizes in various makers/lasts:

Alden Hampton 8.5US
C&J 348 7.5UK
C&J 363 8UK
AS 87 7.5UK
AS 48 7.5UK
AS 99 8UK

Thanks for any help… getting ready for Spoo's arrivals.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

That's either fantastic prescience, amazing serendipity, or Spoo bending time space. How else does one happen to have a 46-freakin'-L seersucker " right over here!" ? I'm starting to wonder if Spoo's sartorial gems are needful things...
My wife, has a German expression (in English here, but sounds better in German) - every pot has a lid. I have a LOT of lids.
Wondering what my Carmina sizes would be- any help would be appreciated: Here are my sizes in various makers/lasts: Alden Hampton 8.5US C&J 348 7.5UK C&J 363 8UK AS 87 7.5UK AS 48 7.5UK AS 99 8UK Thanks for any help… getting ready for Spoo's arrivals.
Depends on the last but as it stands, it sounds to me like a Carmina 8. Simpson, anyhow. Side note - shoes are still AT LEAST a week away. Trying to get a manifest and we can pre sell off of that once its been checked in. Little slow going on them for now. Customs clearance and all that.

Last edited:

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My wife, has a German expression (in English here, but sounds better in German) - every pot has a lid. I have a LOT of lids.

Needful lids? Just kidding :fistbump:

Side note - shoes are still AT LEAST a week away. Trying to get a manifest and we can pre sell off of that once its been checked in. Little slow going on them for now. Customs clearance and all that.

:stirpot:

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Spoo, tell me, how cool is to bend the fabric of time space? Can you travel trhu wormholes? :D :lol:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drunk!!!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, just lots and lots of alcohol.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:uhoh:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, um, im not sure how to explain this, but whatever you meant is not how i read that. :eek:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads