Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.
Fantastic looking soot, Stitch!
For some reason, this thread hasn't been in my subscription list of late and I missed this.
Spoiler: Warning: Spoiler!
I'll be willing to bet that reason is one Mrs. Gmmcl.
I KNEW I couldn't trust that woman!
1. 4 Handmade in Mexico Sombreros (Cinco de Mayo is less than a month away…)
2. Dunhill patina leather slim wallet
3. Vintage Adidas made in France Superstars
4. Gianni Versace grey velvet barocco blanket
5. Converse silk brocade Chucks
6. Borrelli spread collar red stripe shirt
7. Antique Chinoiserie shearling and silk jacket
8. Loro Piana 100% cashmere sweater
9. Set of 5 vintage bold pocket squares
10. Vintage Liberty of London soccer motif scarf
I take that back. I recall the Sombreros and add a Madoff.
Habana what's up with the sombreros?
I asked the same thing a few pages back...lol
Not Habana, Mexico! Do you know the brand?
CINCO DE MAYO IS COMING!
Hahaha the "Habana" was meant to be a "Hahaha" but I left the keyboard in Spanish and the autocorrect or changed it. I, unfortunately, don't know a lot about sombreros brands, I don't wear them.
Out of curiosity, are any of you guys SWD-ish? As in leather pants / Leather outerwear SWD-ish? Or know someone who is?
If I am fortunate enough to win a sombrero (or three...) should I expect them to arrive in a bespoke sombrero box?
Despite my lurking, %90 of what I wear is SWD. Can't say I'd have much use for leather pants, unless they're for riding. Always down to check out jackets though. I commissioned a langlitz four years ago and it's been my trusty sidekick ever since. I have been thinking about a second thought, maybe one that isn't specifically used for sliding across cement.
Good deal. Im talking about something epic though.
Yeah I'm pretty low on the goth-ninja scale.
Separate names with a comma.