Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.
Theres so many good ones.
Those are yours, Spoo? The stingrays?
At one point (like most clothing on SF) they were - sold privately to someone, now back for the open market to get a crack.
I look at this way: Spoo vets all of the 38-40 and 9.5 goods for similarly sized gentlemen so that they can Buy With Confidence. The LuxeSwap Way
Any 10.5 or 11US?
Are those the same stingrays as above? The ones with "8" inside of them?
dat sole tho
No. Kidding! Spoo, I'll just give you my bank account number and password and you can give me the kiton and those shoes.
Thank god I'm a 42
Or maybe not, says my bank account.
I know what you mean...
If I had not just devastated my bank account at the outlets yesterday, I would be ALL OVER that Kiton 7 fold tie. sure pex.
Sorry homies. Maybe one day. For now, this is a keeper.
Looks like a million bucks Spoo. But if you want to get rid..... I'll be waiting.
Top ten picks this week :
1. Carmina shell cordovan chukka boots
2. Ralph Lauren paisley wool tie
3. Borrelli striped spread collar shirt
4. Vintage Matsuda enamel inlay gold frame sunglasses
5. NWT Brunello Cucinelli plaid cashmere jacket (one of 5)
6. Berluti Demesures raisin patina wholecut shoes
7. Ralph Lauren Purple Label hand rolled wool tie
8. Saint Crispins for The Armoury black shoes
9. Kent Wang seven fold wedding tie
10. Avi Rossini black stingray shoes
Separate names with a comma.