STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.
Don't lie... you loved it many many many times. Sometimes in group settings, sometimes all alone, sometimes in public, sometimes with your SO, sometimes without....
I wish that my feet were the same size as Stitches' so that I could buy (or steal) all of his shoes.
Is that the sartorio that Kiton makes for? I'm so confused by the different sartorios I think one is a Kiton diffusion and another is make by Kiton sometimes???
I own a sartorio napolitanea which one is that?
Yes this one is Sartorio made by Kiton. Sounds like you might have a La Vera Sartoria Nepoletana, which funny enough was started by a former Kiton tailor. It's definitely nice stuff.
this one is sartorio by kiton. thats all i now.
edit - what steve said!
200 New auctions just launched, all at $9.99 with no reserve. No shortage of rarities tonight! My top ten this week :
1. Roland Meledandri vintage rioja leather coat
2. Vintage Abercrombie & Fitch (yes, them) beaver fur collar leather trench
3. Ralph Lauren cashmere silk paisley tie
4. J. Press Presstige donegal checked sportcoat
5. Ray-Ban by Bausch & Lomb ambermatic sunglasses
6. Canton made in Japan selvedge jeans
7. NWT Deadstock 2007 Thom Browne for BBBF donegal pants
8. Wallace & Barnes selvedge jeans
9. 3.8 meters of super 150s cashmere purple pinstripe cloth
10. Sartorio by Kiton grey flannel suit
Lots of good stuff in there, some of it from me.
Who am I going to be fighting for the BBBF unhemmed pents? BRING IT
They look awesome, but seem small compared to the BB 3 tag. Are they the equivalent of a 29-30" waist?
So hard I wish those pants were my size.
"hard" and "pants" aren't two words I would put together, usually.
How about hard in pants?
Separate names with a comma.