• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Um, OK - im SUPER SUPER excited about our newest client..... probably one of, if not the most important names in menswear.... who I just got off the phone with planning a road trip to pick up the motherload from his house (and a promise to have a pub lunch)... and will be putting his items in our Thanksgiving night extravaganza..... I cant say who yet but I can say that any single person who sells menswear has wanted to dip their paws in this closet probably more than any other one..... STAY F'KNG TUNED YALL..... the contract is signed!!
Is it Tim Gunn? :D

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alright! So, a few years ago wifey and I were in Paul Stuart in NYC and she saw this jacket. She grew up on a ranch in Wyoming riding horses her entire life. She tried it on, loved it, but jacket was prohibitively expensive. I waited for the sale and nabbed the last one in her size. We had Paul Stuart in DC tailor it but she ended up just not wearing it much. Worn twice I believe. Can fit a 6 as well.

Sigh. The best of intentions...

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calm-opportunity428