• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs any size 52 Rota, search under “Roda Pantaloni” on the bay. Spoo has a lot of mine on there right now
One of mine as well in 52.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Ahh the days of when you had to have a collar shirt and shoes to get in to a place.
True story, Daniel is my favorite restaurant in the city - after the NMWA trunk show, Jarvin and I walked over there to hopefully get a drink at the Bar - since we were casual I did not expect to sit in the (usually) jacket only dining room - the maitre D said no its fine, go ahead....we refused on principle as that just did not feel comfortable to me and we ate at the bar - I could never eat at the main dining room in Daniel in jeans. Very sad to see a room full of that.

Good luck on tonights bids folks and happy fathers day!

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap! Someone really wanted the Sartorio summer suit. Cheers and happy suit wearing my friend. It's the best summer suit I've ever had. :bigstar: Would never have sent it in if I hadn't aged out of it.

EDIT: I got it years ago at Top Shelf Apparel NWT for about the bid price below. Price tag read ~$4500 IIRC.

1655678174226.png

Last edited:

John Doe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That would have been me (the penultimate bid). I don't feel so bad not winning because I won another bid about an hour before for a 1930's white Palm Beach suit in great condition.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

mypants

Reaction score
True story, Daniel is my favorite restaurant in the city - after the NMWA trunk show, Jarvin and I walked over there to hopefully get a drink at the Bar - since we were casual I did not expect to sit in the (usually) jacket only dining room - the maitre D said no its fine, go ahead....we refused on principle as that just did not feel comfortable to me and we ate at the bar - I could never eat at the main dining room in Daniel in jeans. Very sad to see a room full of that.

Good luck on tonights bids folks and happy fathers day!
I feel this. Great anecdote - I shared with my wife, who also appreciated it. Things get lost.

Featured Sponsor

How Often Do You Buy New Clothing?

• 1-5 times a year

• 6-10 times a year

• Once a month

• 2-3 times a month

• Weekly

• Almost daily

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members