• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spoo is actually the illegitimate child of the late Mr. Versace. Since Gianni could not reproduce in the heterosexual sense, his genetic material had to be harvested by a young Tom Ford and raised in an incubator designed by gaziano and girling

darkmatter7

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Spoo is actually the illegitimate child of the late Mr. Versace. Since Gianni could not reproduce in the heterosexual sense, his genetic material had to be harvested by a young Tom Ford and raised in an incubator designed by gaziano and girling
Bad. Imagery.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

What about Donatella? If so, did you hit on her?

WOULD. NOT. SMASH.

:inlove:

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'll never quite see Spoo's G&G posts the same again. Instead of just seeing a man's feet shod in shoes, I'll be thinking "He grew from those."

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This is getting weird, mah dudes.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you do not like it? the weird.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My original question about whether Spoo met G or D Versace at any time was sincere. It'd be interesting to have discussions with them on their creative processes. We're all passionate about menswear but rarely actually meet the people behind iconic brands.

I know someone who worked with A. McQueen before he passed away and had some interesting insights on his personality.

Agnelli413

Reaction score
My original question about whether Spoo met G or D Versace at any time was sincere. It'd be interesting to have discussions with them on their creative processes. We're all passionate about menswear but rarely actually meet the people behind iconic brands.

I know someone who worked with A. McQueen before he passed away and had some interesting insights on his personality.

I am interested. Do share
smile.gif

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoo -

SUMMER MUST HAVE Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Tan Cotton Jacket Sport Coat Blazer M NR

This isn't loading for me at work so I wanted to ask, does it fit a 38L? :-D

IRKSM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoo -

SUMMER MUST HAVE Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Tan Cotton Jacket Sport Coat Blazer M NR

This isn't loading for me at work so I wanted to ask, does it fit a 38L? :-D
I have owned the exact same jacket in the exact same size, in fact I consigned it with him a while ago, I am a 40-42L and it was just a tiny snug and short for me, I imagine it fits a 38L great

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have owned the exact same jacket in the exact same size, in fact I consigned it with him a while ago, I am a 40-42L and it was just a tiny snug and short for me, I imagine it fits a 38L great
Hmm... my 38 is 17.5" from shoulder to shoulder. I was finally able to read that it's 19" shoulder to shoulder. That's a 44 in the same brand that my 38 jacket is.

No way, Jose. Looks great, hopefully someone picks it up.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Spoo - SUMMER MUST HAVE Polo Ralph Lauren Mens Tan Cotton Jacket Sport Coat Blazer M NR This isn't loading for me at work so I wanted to ask, does it fit a 38L? :-D
Since we are the same size, Ill let you know that I tried the jacket on and was considering strongly purchasing it outright because it fit me very well. More of a 40 than a 38, but its a cotton summer jacket and should not be tight.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. I put a small bid on it. A little scared since the shoulders are gigantic (c'mon, that's more of a 44 than a 40, right?) and the sleeves are functional but we shall see how it plays out! Looks like a great jacket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics