• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hpreston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you guys went bananas last night :slayer: I know there are some really happy consignors out there so thanks for that!

man I got you squared away before you even posted that :)

We got over 1600 items in the past few weeks so the summer slows have gotten a little more backed up. The week 48 stuff was the priority to get you guys a spot in the prime time but the other stuff should be within a week or two of that - shoot an email to Christine if you can, she likely has where the other pieces fall.

----

speaking of week 48, got this email today, glad I saved a few spots :hide:

View attachment 1692145

Damn! Not my size

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uncle Spoo, when shipping abroad (Sweden/EU in my case), do you state the value of the package to the same amount that the auction ended on? Also, do we still get 50% off in shipping?
(Yes I am a size 50 and those Formosas sound delicious)

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Uncle Spoo, when shipping abroad (Sweden/EU in my case), do you state the value of the package to the same amount that the auction ended on? Also, do we still get 50% off in shipping?
(Yes I am a size 50 and those Formosas sound delicious)

Correct on all counts!

Formosa's are inbound and will be on Thanksgiving night mania as long as UPS doesn't screw up.

Also making it to thanksgiving, check this out, I just put it on IG stories. I've never seen a RLPL Vicuna.
Screen Shot 2021-10-27 at 8.10.11 AM.png

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont usually push my items but I wanted to check in regarding the sulka deerskin with detachable liner. When I found it I did research and was able to make a connection that this made in France piece is by Seraphin. I no longer have the info so I can't prove it but wanted to let you know. By the way it is awesome. Too heavy to wear much in Dallas and I decided to keep my loro piana leather instead but this is a beautiful piece in great condition so don't sleep on it. Good luck and congrats to whoever gets this

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I dont usually push my items but I wanted to check in regarding the sulka deerskin with detachable liner. When I found it I did research and was able to make a connection that this made in France piece is by Seraphin. I no longer have the info so I can't prove it but wanted to let you know. By the way it is awesome. Too heavy to wear much in Dallas and I decided to keep my loro piana leather instead but this is a beautiful piece in great condition so don't sleep on it. Good luck and congrats to whoever gets this

#1 MENSWEAR Sulka Made in France Brown Deerskin Detatchable Liner Car Coat 52 NR

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 5.44.35 AM.png

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
you guys went bananas last night :slayer: I know there are some really happy consignors out there so thanks for that!

man I got you squared away before you even posted that :)

We got over 1600 items in the past few weeks so the summer slows have gotten a little more backed up. The week 48 stuff was the priority to get you guys a spot in the prime time but the other stuff should be within a week or two of that - shoot an email to Christine if you can, she likely has where the other pieces fall.

----

speaking of week 48, got this email today, glad I saved a few spots :hide:

View attachment 1692145
Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 11.26.03 AM.png

sasquatch.gif

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Patrick R may have gone full biz cas haha.

Edit: actually, I can't quite recall if you were all that heavy into Formosa, though I definitely do recall you sporting that badass POW flannel.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads