• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

in stitches

Kung Joo
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
:lurk:

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Alright! Summer closet cull 1 of 2 (second one is a pile of 16.5 summer shirts). Pulled stuff I liked but did not wear.

1632439009471.png

1632439108314.png

1632439168317.png

1632439249802.png

1632439304131.png

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey yooooo!

Im sure you all saw the Drakes mania ties ending tonight (including on very VERY special one it seems, wow!) but ending in an hour so get out there.

Also wanted to drop a note to remind you guys that our very special week 48 thanksgiving night best of the best is approaching us - we've got only 6 weeks to go and a very limited number of slots. In this week, for those of you who are not familiar - is the week we put the absolute best of the best pieces of the year. So starting with deliveries received tomorrow until all slots are filled, you may receive an email from us that one or several of your items are eligible for week 48!

Good luck guys!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey yooooo!

Im sure you all saw the Drakes mania ties ending tonight (including on very VERY special one it seems, wow!) but ending in an hour so get out there.

Also wanted to drop a note to remind you guys that our very special week 48 thanksgiving night best of the best is approaching us - we've got only 6 weeks to go and a very limited number of slots. In this week, for those of you who are not familiar - is the week we put the absolute best of the best pieces of the year. So starting with deliveries received tomorrow until all slots are filled, you may receive an email from us that one or several of your items are eligible for week 48!

Good luck guys!
Yo Spoo, speaking of shipping, are y’all still doing free shipping in any capacity? Remember there was something near the front end of the pandemic, which may (i think?) have reverted to LS/NMWA collab? Wondering if those or any still apply.

in stitches

Kung Joo
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Week 48!!!! :crazyspinningheademoji:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yo Spoo, speaking of shipping, are y’all still doing free shipping in any capacity? Remember there was something near the front end of the pandemic, which may (i think?) have reverted to LS/NMWA collab? Wondering if those or any still apply.
Right now we are doing free NMWA inbound shipping fo sure!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How does one access this promotion?
Once you send in your pieces, just let us know the cost it was to ship it (domestically) and we will apply that amount back with your consignment NMWA credits, easy as that!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
some Week 48 pieces that have been locked in with this mornings deliveries :

Attolini cashmere down filled parka with fur collar
Edward green boots
a bunch of NWT Cucinelli cashmere sweaters.....

its gonna be a fun one!

acapaca

Reaction score
What was the story with that 250-dollar Drake's tie? Never seen one quite like that before!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What was the story with that 250-dollar Drake's tie? Never seen one quite like that before!
I know, was very happy to see that! :) IIRC I think that was an ad campaign one.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.