• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Every well goes dry sometimes! We successfully moved his whole collection which ended about a year and a half ago, maybe a bit more.

we just hired a new measurer, ill see what can be done. Probably not IMO, we get 10x more hip than thigh requests - but roughly if you divide the hip in half thats a thigh?

very much appreciate that!
Understood and you obviously know your business better than me. The hip measurements are usually taken 7-8" down from the waist, so depending on rise is a vastly different measure than a 1" below crotch thigh measurement

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Cheers in advance to those of you who got some crappy Fathers Day gifts today looking to re-up with the amazing stuff we have ending tonight :cheers:

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish items had more spread out end times. For example, there may be 2 similar items and I'm interested in getting 1 or the other but not both. I would need to wait for the first item to end before seeing if I want to bid on the second. With only a few seconds separating the end times, that makes it really difficult to try for the second item if I don't win the first. Maybe it's just me 🤷‍♂️

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish items had more spread out end times. For example, there may be 2 similar items and I'm interested in getting 1 or the other but not both. I would need to wait for the first item to end before seeing if I want to bid on the second. With only a few seconds separating the end times, that makes it really difficult to try for the second item if I don't win the first. Maybe it's just me 🤷‍♂️
Solution: Two tabs open, side by side. Enter your bids for both items, but don't send them yet. Bid on the first item, if you lose, quickly go to the next tab and send that bid.

Other solution: Bid early, bid high, have two similar items if you happen to win both.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In other news, selling a few ties awesome with Spoo:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My last few things, ending tomorrow. An essential drakes tie and some belts.

Alocin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Waldgraven

Reaction score
@
g'luck skwaaadd
Hi SpooPoker,

I am having some issues with someone working in your customer service department after a lost item (and money) from LuxeSwap. I just won a new auction (EBay) for another grail jacket and before it’s shipped I want to make sure I actually receive it this time.

Can you please reach out to me via PM here? Writing in the thread as I imagine you get 100 PM’s per day.

Happy to get on the phone to chat as well.

Last edited:

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@

Hi SpooPoker,

I am having some issues with someone working in your customer service department after a lost item (and money) from LuxeSwap. I just won a new auction (EBay) for another grail jacket and before it’s shipped I want to make sure I actually receive it this time.

Can you please reach out to me via PM here? Writing in the thread as I imagine you get 100 PM’s per day.

Happy to get on the phone to chat as well.
You may want to remove your personal contact info from a public forum. Send him a PM. He may receive 100+ messages each day. But, he's a professional that takes his customers' concerns seriously.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Spoo, any Polo cable knit sweaters in green? Seems like you have a stash of PRL to sell...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.