• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted, and where you will find more and more great sales posted as Black Friday approacheds, HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

kevenmee

Reaction score
Give us other small guys a chance !! :mad::mad::mad:
I bid on so many of the Eidos stuff but couldn't get up in time due to the time-zone diff to squeeze in final bids :violin:

Congratulations to all the SD bros here though - good homes

If anyone of you got this from Spoo here and ends up not working for ya , hit me up

LNWOT Eidos Napoli Tenero Cigar White Summer Tweed Static Jacket 46
FWIW, I just try to bid what I would pay (as if I came across it on BST). The last minute price bidding really stresses me out and I get angry at my internet for not refreshing fast enough. I'll typically bid on something during the week and then update my price on the weekend.

Any other smalls that are coming in? Also, are you doing the free shipping if we were to ship something to you to consign? Did some cleaning and have a few things to send over.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Any other smalls that are coming in? Also, are you doing the free shipping if we were to ship something to you to consign? Did some cleaning and have a few things to send over.
Small stuff consignment for the large part of the best brands was last week. Theres stuff running live now and stuff this coming Thursday that will fit you and is very nice but not as premium of brands, TBH.

Inbound shipping, we stopped in June but continues on if you are taking part in the NMWA trade up program until we get trunk shows up and running over there again.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW, I just try to bid what I would pay (as if I came across it on BST). The last minute price bidding really stresses me out and I get angry at my internet for not refreshing fast enough. I'll typically bid on something during the week and then update my price on the weekend.

I love the snipe life, though, honestly, I think doing it probably compels me to overshoot my (admittedly soft) bid ceiling :rotflmao:

kevenmee

Reaction score
Small stuff consignment for the large part of the best brands was last week. Theres stuff running live now and stuff this coming Thursday that will fit you and is very nice but not as premium of brands, TBH.

Inbound shipping, we stopped in June but continues on if you are taking part in the NMWA trade up program until we get trunk shows up and running over there again.
First time sending, do we just shoot you an email that it's coming and then sending the tracking info?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
heads up, doing a little closet cleaning of my own and some very rare Drakes x LuxeSwap ties will be making their appearance in Week 48.... :lurk:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is my smallest size shipment to LuxeSwap, hopefully some useful goodies.

This includes an Inis Meáin sweater with which I just did not connect.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any big chunky cardigans on tap? Thinking cashmere is my next step and would love for a 6-ply cashmere one to appear.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's