• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
57 pounds of Vaas and Alden incoming!

giphy.gif

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The Alden are all 7.5 or 8.0, depending on the last (7.5 Barrie) and I think all of the Vass are size 41 on the F or Peter lasts.

I've got about another 40lbs of Alden I'm going to try and get out the door next week, I just need to hunt down the right boxes for each pair.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nothing my size, but good luck for those who are lucky!

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Alden are all 7.5 or 8.0, depending on the last (7.5 Barrie) and I think all of the Vass are size 41 on the F or Peter lasts.

I've got about another 40lbs of Alden I'm going to try and get out the door next week, I just need to hunt down the right boxes for each pair.
40 lbs of Alden could be 3 pairs if they’re cordovan! ?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-07-02 at 9.11.46 PM.png

Now I'm in control
Now I'm in the fall out
Once asleep but now I stand
And I still remember your sweet everything
Light a roman candle
And hold it in your hand

Heard it in the wind
And I saw it in the sky
And I thought it was the end
And I thought it was the fourth of July

4th of July, Soundgarden, 1994

1. Kiton Napoli Reversible Cream Suede Field Coat

2. Carmina Mallorca Tobacco Suede Chukka Boots

3. G. Inglese Solid Blue Spread Collar Shirt (one of thirty)

4. Loro Piana Black Microfiber Suede Trim Coat (one of several)

5. John Lobb St. James Bespoke Grain Leather Jodhpur Boots

6. Nike x Off White The Ten Air Max Sneakers

7. Bottega Veneta Chocolate Intrecciato Tote Bag

8. Vanson Leathers Black Motorcycle Jacket

9. Ralph Lauren Purple Label x Edward Green Loafers w/ Trees (one of two)

10. Kiton Napoli Brushed Cotton Cashmere Trim Parka Coat

NOW LIVE

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
And again a new week is up....

wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July weekend, make sure you bid before you get out and watch things blow up.

Also hows everyone enjoying the Kiton/Loro Piana/small guy Inglese marathon thats running.... pretty wild to see that much premium stuff up, even for me.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a few more items from my closet-cleaning going up. Going to try to keep my schpiel shorter since I don't feel particularly funny this morning.

These are great boots. Bought them from Miloh Shop, probably worn ~half a dozen times. They are chunky but insanely light on the feet. I hate to use cliches, especially when I'm selling stuff, but they very seriously feel like walking on a cloud. I decided to get rid of them because my chiro told me to wear very supportive shoes so I've switched to all Viberg in boot weather.

These are hand-sewn and made in the USA, I think they actually blend in with a lot of casual aesthetics, I can see them working with techninja-type fits. If you need a pair of black boots, and you don't have rapidly disassembling hips like I do, trust me. These will be the most comfortable boot in your rotation right away.

I think this was mis-tagged (it's also not rust coloured), I believe the composition is actually a wool/linen blend. Came from the site-who-shall-not-be-named archive sale. I really love this shirt aesthetically, and it's surprisingly comfortable 3-season wear. It works great in the summer over light-coloured easy pants, with or without a T underneath. I decided to move on because my skin is pasty as hell and I like covering my arms during the summer so I can move around outside.

These are insanely comfy, but they come from my younger, skinnier days. Not a lot of wear on them and the colour is surprisingly very neutral. I tried to squeeze back into these pants for like 8 years, and I'm a guy who likes to get rid of things quickly. That says it all really.

This has some wear on it for sure. I just don't end up reaching for a bag without a shoulder strap that often, but this one is great. The leather is also water-proofed, which is why I bought it originally. It has kind of a waxy, stiff hand, which I think means it should keep its shape really well through more wear and tear?

This fabric is incredibly light and airy. Super comfy shirt.

Don't think these need an introduction, just another pair of pants that my big ass can't squeeze into anymore.

Another victim of my chiropractor insisting on more supportive shoes. Great beach beaters.

elsalvatrucha

Reaction score
Spoo and his team pictures are so good I almost bid on my own Inis Meain Sweater!

Some of my highlights for a shameless plug:

Inis meain Sweater: great sweater just have too many sweaters for someone that lives in LA

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-MENSWEAR...Blend-Royal-Cobalt-Sweater-XL-NR/363038023245

Cordovan Peal & Co: Love these shoes but have not worn dress shoes in 6 months (or real pants for that matter) and trying to thin the collection

C&J for Barneys and C&J trees:

Brioni Polo: One of my favorite polos but have not been XL since the quarantine started

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
TREAT YOURSELF!

I did a tie purge to get rid of some that I hadn't worn much. It pained me to let them go, but I had to acknowledge that with a decent sized collection, if I wasn't wearing these already, I wasn't likely to start. They're all fantastic and you will love them. No pets, no smoking. All in near-new condition, since they weren't worn much.

I think this one is either all cashmere or a blend. Beautiful hand.
image.jpeg

A serious biz tie in wool (also maybe a cashmere blend). Great with a navy suit.
image.jpeg

Another cashmere beauty. Super simple but great visual texture.
image.jpeg

I love brown ties. So I have a lot. And this one just dropped in the rotation. The dots have a hint of blue. Soporific!
image.jpeg

A quintessential business tie. Impossible to go wrong with this.
image.jpeg

Like I said about brown ties. This was a late deposit in the shipping box because I don't know if you'll ever seen one like it again.
image.jpeg

Just a simple block stripe but with fantastic texture.
image.jpeg

#teamslub. A perfect summer shantung with abstract paisley.
image.jpeg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
TREAT YOURSELF!

I did a tie purge to get rid of some that I hadn't worn much. It pained me to let them go, but I had to acknowledge that with a decent sized collection, if I wasn't wearing these already, I wasn't likely to start. They're all fantastic and you will love them. No pets, no smoking. All in near-new condition, since they weren't worn much.
I have this one. It's a good'un

1593835145897.png

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone is having a great Independence Day. I'm going to put in my own shameless plug and maybe add some more details of some of the items listed.

The wool on this navy Boglioli Kei suit is very cool. It's actually water resistant. Water just bounces right off, so it's amazing for summer and no fear of sudden thunderstorms. I was surprised to see the waist being measured at 19" because I remember it being TTS and probably closer to 18". Selling it because i've lost some weight and i'm solidly a 50 now.

The other Boglioli suit in grey is probably the coolest wearing suit I've tried. Unlike other summer suits who decide to line their pants in synthetic lining, this suit has the same light cotton butterfly in the pants, so it's uber coolwearing. The NYC subway platform is actually tolerable in this suit. Fabric feels wonderful.

There's also this Epaulet x American Trench x Hertling Walt trousers in pinwale corduroy. Really soft corduroy, I think from Italian mill Duca Visconti. I don't think I worn this pair more than twice.

Got a few more items which are not as interesting, but happy to provide more details:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have a few more items from my closet-cleaning going up. Going to try to keep my schpiel shorter since I don't feel particularly funny this morning.

These are great boots. Bought them from Miloh Shop, probably worn ~half a dozen times. They are chunky but insanely light on the feet. I hate to use cliches, especially when I'm selling stuff, but they very seriously feel like walking on a cloud. I decided to get rid of them because my chiro told me to wear very supportive shoes so I've switched to all Viberg in boot weather.

These are hand-sewn and made in the USA, I think they actually blend in with a lot of casual aesthetics, I can see them working with techninja-type fits. If you need a pair of black boots, and you don't have rapidly disassembling hips like I do, trust me. These will be the most comfortable boot in your rotation right away.

I think this was mis-tagged (it's also not rust coloured), I believe the composition is actually a wool/linen blend. Came from the site-who-shall-not-be-named archive sale. I really love this shirt aesthetically, and it's surprisingly comfortable 3-season wear. It works great in the summer over light-coloured easy pants, with or without a T underneath. I decided to move on because my skin is pasty as hell and I like covering my arms during the summer so I can move around outside.

These are insanely comfy, but they come from my younger, skinnier days. Not a lot of wear on them and the colour is surprisingly very neutral. I tried to squeeze back into these pants for like 8 years, and I'm a guy who likes to get rid of things quickly. That says it all really.

This has some wear on it for sure. I just don't end up reaching for a bag without a shoulder strap that often, but this one is great. The leather is also water-proofed, which is why I bought it originally. It has kind of a waxy, stiff hand, which I think means it should keep its shape really well through more wear and tear?

This fabric is incredibly light and airy. Super comfy shirt.

Don't think these need an introduction, just another pair of pants that my big ass can't squeeze into anymore.

Another victim of my chiropractor insisting on more supportive shoes. Great beach beaters.
Spoo and his team pictures are so good I almost bid on my own Inis Meain Sweater!

Some of my highlights for a shameless plug:

Inis meain Sweater: great sweater just have too many sweaters for someone that lives in LA

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-MENSWEAR...Blend-Royal-Cobalt-Sweater-XL-NR/363038023245

Cordovan Peal & Co: Love these shoes but have not worn dress shoes in 6 months (or real pants for that matter) and trying to thin the collection

C&J for Barneys and C&J trees:

Brioni Polo: One of my favorite polos but have not been XL since the quarantine started

TREAT YOURSELF!

I think this one is either all cashmere or a blend. Beautiful hand.
View attachment 1417831

A serious biz tie in wool (also maybe a cashmere blend). Great with a navy suit.
View attachment 1417832

Another cashmere beauty. Super simple but great visual texture.
View attachment 1417833

I love brown ties. So I have a lot. And this one just dropped in the rotation. The dots have a hint of blue. Soporific!
View attachment 1417834

A quintessential business tie. Impossible to go wrong with this.
View attachment 1417835

Like I said about brown ties. This was a late deposit in the shipping box because I don't know if you'll ever seen one like it again.
View attachment 1417836

Just a simple block stripe but with fantastic texture.
View attachment 1417837

#teamslub. A perfect summer shantung with abstract paisley.
View attachment 1417838
Hope everyone is having a great Independence Day. I'm going to put in my own shameless plug and maybe add some more details of some of the items listed.

The wool on this navy Boglioli Kei suit is very cool. It's actually water resistant. Water just bounces right off, so it's amazing for summer and no fear of sudden thunderstorms. I was surprised to see the waist being measured at 19" because I remember it being TTS and probably closer to 18". Selling it because i've lost some weight and i'm solidly a 50 now.

The other Boglioli suit in grey is probably the coolest wearing suit I've tried. Unlike other summer suits who decide to line their pants in synthetic lining, this suit has the same light cotton butterfly in the pants, so it's uber coolwearing. The NYC subway platform is actually tolerable in this suit. Fabric feels wonderful.

There's also this Epaulet x American Trench x Hertling Walt trousers in pinwale corduroy. Really soft corduroy, I think from Italian mill Duca Visconti. I don't think I worn this pair more than twice.

Got a few more items which are not as interesting, but happy to provide more details:

As always, love seeing these promos from you guys, keep em up!

We sit here on the edge of glory, as lady gaga said - there is a **** LOAD of amazing pieces ending tonight - and you small guys had better be all over those Inglese shirts.... we've got an hour to roll. See you all on the podium on the other side!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads