• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, it was bound to happen, I think we may have finally broke the record of the most amount of ties anyone has sent in one batch.

I didnt count but it was definitely north of 350. Yowza!

Wow. Ties have quickly been shed from the daily workplace attire. Have you seen a reduction of the overall selling prices ties are bringing in?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wow. Ties have quickly been shed from the daily workplace attire. Have you seen a reduction of the overall selling prices ties are bringing in?

Long time no see! Hope you're good.

The past two weeks we've seen a small drop, but at the same time, it was not filled with mega premium brands for exactly that reason. However three weeks ago (and a bunch going live) we've still been moving standard Zegna's and Brionis very well (some north of $100), though that depends largely on the pattern.

The most wanted ones, absolutely no change.

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Long time no see! Hope you're good.

The past two weeks we've seen a small drop, but at the same time, it was not filled with mega premium brands for exactly that reason. However three weeks ago (and a bunch going live) we've still been moving standard Zegna's and Brionis very well (some north of $100), though that depends largely on the pattern.

The most wanted ones, absolutely no change.

Hey thanks. Yes, haven't bid in a while. Kind of hit a plateau at least for now :decisions: though I have still been scanning the auctions.

Good to hear the upper echelon ties are still going strong. It's coming down to us conservative business dress geeks to keep it flowin...

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quality ties are always my favorite thing to thrift because:
cheap
easy to determine quality
easy to determine condition
small and cheap to ship
Spoo sells the **** out of ties!!!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Quality ties are always my favorite thing to thrift because:
cheap
easy to determine quality
easy to determine condition
small and cheap to ship
Spoo sells the **** out of ties!!!

Speaking of which, am I getting a box with the free shipping from you? :D

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just took delivery of my latest Luxeswap/NMWA collab.
6D9247F8-74B5-4F0F-9A2E-23F199A78C35.jpeg

Vass budapesters are beautiful. Unfortunately the Aurlands at 43 were not a good fit for me. Going to return for a 44 and give it one shot as they are real nice. For comparison I wear a 10b/d in Alden loafers and a 44 in Vas’s on the New Peter last. Happy to answer any questions I can.

Woofa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of which, am I getting a box with the free shipping from you? :D
We shall see on timing. I definitely have some stuff but we are trying to limit our interactions during this time. One of my family members is high risk. If not now then soon for sure, maybe by the end of the summer for the next NMWA collab. But excited to see what everyone sends.

Sartorium

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are unlabeled CM jackets worth the trouble for you? I have a white linen jacket that is too small in the chest, but I removed most of the lining and, with it, any tailor's marks.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Are unlabeled CM jackets worth the trouble for you? I have a white linen jacket that is too small in the chest, but I removed most of the lining and, with it, any tailor's marks.

Its a possibility. Maybe DM me some pics?

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tonight's drop should be called "Parents Just Don't Understand"...........holla if you get the reference!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads