• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

compuccesory

Reaction score
Sorry for the stupid question but I want to send over some stuff for auction, what's the process? I've packed a box, do I ship it to you and then send you a PM or something

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sorry for the stupid question but I want to send over some stuff for auction, what's the process? I've packed a box, do I ship it to you and then send you a PM or something
There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers. For a not stupid answer that details the process, shoot me an email or a DM and Ill shoot you all the info.

Hey Spoo
Are you going to be around the store Sat March 7?
Im usually not at the boutique on Saturdays but give me a heads up and if scheduling allows I can meet! Youre coming to town?

------

PS - anyone who wants a sneak preview at what just arrived make sure you check out my IG stories today. So much heat.

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers. For a not stupid answer that details the process, shoot me an email or a DM and Ill shoot you all the info.

Im usually not at the boutique on Saturdays but give me a heads up and if scheduling allows I can meet! Youre coming to town?

------

PS - anyone who wants a sneak preview at what just arrived make sure you check out my IG stories today. So much heat.
Yes, your IG has been on fire lately!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Trayco

Reaction score

------

I just checked it out. I’m honoured that many of my items are there. But wow I see some pieces that I want for myself!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just checked it out. I’m honoured that many of my items are there. But wow I see some pieces that I want for myself!
Always happy to sell pre-auction to you guys, hit me up.

Im going to try and post the week Im working on's pieces on Mondays and Tuesdays when I have measurements etc on IG stories so if anyone wants to pre-buy, check in and shoot me a message.

volcanotristate

Reaction score

------

I will be in Whitestone, my wife has business and I’m free all day I think( unless she needs me as arm candy)😬. Planning on coming by and will let you know , hope we can meet up
Peace
G

true.to.size

Reaction score
What is the size of the Leder stuff (namely great coat and off-white shirt) on IG stories?

Ebitdaddy

Reaction score
intstagram the good stuff is on stories, not the posts
As the kids would say, DANKO SUPREMO BROTHER.

Also quick/dumb Q. If I'm 16/41 with shirt size, what should I aim for on the knitwear side of things? Specificaly Inis Meain. I'm a 46/56 with suit blazers but get them brought in a lot due to thicc bench.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.