• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always admired Ring Jacket but, as is the case with many Japanese brands, they don't make clothing that looks good on tall people. I need at least a 30 inch jacket length to look appropriate. Does anyone know if any ring Jacket models are on the longer side?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I've always admired Ring Jacket but, as is the case with many Japanese brands, they don't make clothing that looks good on tall people. I need at least a 30 inch jacket length to look appropriate. Does anyone know if any ring Jacket models are on the longer side?
Im 6'1 and it looks pretty fucking smashing on me, IIDSSM.

Also @va230815

Marc Voorhees

Reaction score

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2019-09-12 at 8.36.25 PM.png

NOVOCAINE FOR THE SOUL

12 SEPTEMBER 2019

1. NWT $4900 Chanel Gabrielle White Quilted Tote Bag

2. Visvim Mauve Suede Unlined Trucker Jacket

3. Hermes Pleated Silk Scarf

4. Chrome Hearts Silk Lined Down Filled Sterling Silver Zipper Jacket

5. DSquared2 Camouflage Fur Hooded Parka

6. Ralph Lauren Purple Label Honey 1930s Round Glasses

7. NWT Loro Piana Delon Ox Leather Braided Belt

8. NWT Inis Meain Oatmeal Donegal Cableknit Sweater

9. Opening Ceremony x Colombia Polarfleece Cap

10. Mackintosh Scotland Stained Bonded Cotton Belted Rain Coat

NOW LIVE

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to use this space to highlight some of my current listings with LuxeSwap that are ending this weekend. I did some shoe closet cleaning and sent off 5 pair from SF-approved makers!

NIB Alden x Unionmade green suede PTB - I bought these in 2017 or '18 and they've sat in my closet unworn since they arrived!

Alden x Lethersoul brown alpine grain v-tip

Alden x Epaulet snuff suede cap toe blucher - these were worn very sparingly as they were just a bit snug for me

Tricker's two tone black longwings - these were from a GMTO project here on StyleForum a few years back... I love the shoes but realize I just never wear black

Tricker's two tone brown leather and caramel suede longwings - I'm pretty sure I bought these from LeatherSoul at least 4 or 5 years ago but have no recollection of ever actually wearing them... they even still have the stickers attached to the bottoms of the soles!

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More of my consignments Part 2. Auctions ending this coming Sunday.

Sage de Cret Unlined Sport Coat BNWT Amazing unstructured, casual sport coat -- pair it with T-shirts and light wash denim or one piece Polos or OCBDs and chinos. Perfect for hanging out on the weekend or wearing to a casual office.

Ts(S) Chambray Cardigan Shirt BNWT Lightweight cotton and linen blend chambray fabric. Baseball-inspired shirt cut with collarless V-neck detailing. Size 4 (fits a M-L). No Man Walks Alone special.

IMG_5131.JPG

Engineered Garments Hooded Interliner BNWOT One size fits all

Adidas x Neighborhood Super Gazelle Sneakers NIB collaboration with the popular streetwear brand, Neighborhood

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
OK, so we are just a few days away from the Ring Jacket / Drakes tailored flash sale. Who wants more of what, suits or jackets?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.