• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Easily Amused

Reaction score
^^ Love that Eidos blue DB - wore mine yesterday, perfect for this hot DC weather.

What sizes are the Sartoria Formosa pieces?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^^ Love that Eidos blue DB - wore mine yesterday, perfect for this hot DC weather.

What sizes are the Sartoria Formosa pieces?
52.... check this one out, this one deserves its own post. Freaking Solaro suit!!
IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0689.JPG
IMG_0693.JPG
IMG_0695.JPG

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What is that arab looking hat?

I have never wanted something so much that I know I will never wear.
Isn't it amazing? I have no clue, but its beautiful. I was hoping someone may know what it is. Its old, probably the 50s. Gold threadwork embroidery. Shot like a champion too.

hpreston

Reaction score

hpreston

Reaction score
In all seriousness, that Navy Formosa Solero is INSANE!

I mean, errr umm, not very versatile, very odd size, who would want to bid on that??

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness, that Navy Formosa Solero is INSANE!

I mean, errr umm, not very versatile, very odd size, who would want to bid on that??
Interesting. Solaro is supposed to be a cool-wearing fabric. Wonder if that's possible in such a dark fabric? Doesn't it lose the light-reflecting qualities? Anyway, it's in my size so I'm doing the mental math on where it might fit into the wardrobe... :nodding:

hpreston

Reaction score
Interesting. Solaro is supposed to be a cool-wearing fabric. Wonder if that's possible in such a dark fabric? Doesn't it lose the light-reflecting qualities? Anyway, it's in my size so I'm doing the mental math on where it might fit into the wardrobe... :nodding:
You are absolutely right! Totally incongruous and therefore unnecessary in your wardrobe.

Solero in Navy?? am I right?

Please note the above is sarcasm, the suit is gorgeous. (not mine, so I have no stake, other than thinking about bidding....)

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
the suit is gorgeous. (not mine, so I have no stake, other than thinking about bidding....)
But you did try it on with me and I did give it five sips of whiskey up.... :slayer:

I had not heard of navy solaro before, its quite rare I see a first nowadays but there you have it.

Marc Voorhees

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.