• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Here's the thing; for years, I've been in Spoo's 'BIG GUYS' category. But, over the course of the last eight or nine months, I've lost about 65 lbs. and I've now landed in your size range. While you may have deeper pockets than I do, I have Russian tenacity on my side. Watch out.
Congrats on the weight loss.

Staxxx1

Reaction score
So, I actually have very shallow pockets. I’m just embarrassingly fiscally irresponsible.
I thought I was the only one... luckily we're the same size and I keep losing on most things that I bid on ! :)

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks to all of your honest input about how you search through the listings. We are working on ramping up our weekly quantity over the coming (and past few) weeks so I was concerned that you all were feeling/going to feel overwhelmed at the quantity and would not want to sift through them all. But Im really pleased that you trust my taste in selection and do take the time to scroll them all!

As the quality of our items as you've noticed, has taken a much sharper curve towards the better, I still select pieces that may not be of "Formosa" type level that I find to be of excellent taste and/or quality that should be noticed and should be a part of someones rotation. So Im really please you arent all basically label whores (for the most part :lol:).

Our growth has been pretty insane this year - we recently ran the numbers and went from taking in +/- 500 pieces a month last year to over 1200 pieces a month of better quality and a more focused edit by me this year. So we are adding on members to our photography and intake team to better process these pieces more accurately and to get more up a week so the wait list isn't so long. Its going to take a bit to get through the backlog to get more up to speed but we recognize we needed to increase the items.

So that said I wanted to be really sure you guys were all ok with your searches and that you saw everything - most of you it sounds like you are so thats really pleasing to hear! Thanks again for taking the time to input.

Here's the thing; for years, I've been in Spoo's 'BIG GUYS' category. But, over the course of the last eight or nine months, I've lost about 65 lbs. and I've now landed in your size range. While you may have deeper pockets than I do, I have Russian tenacity on my side. Watch out.

16.5/large in shirts, 36 in pants, and 54/44 in jackets

Bro that is a major congrats, Keto?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m watching that Ring balloon DB just to see how bananas the final counts winds up. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything bid up that high so quickly

Smith3000

Reaction score
OK question for you guys. How do you search our items for sale? Do you :

1. click a link from a bookmark and just scroll through in whatever order shows up?
2. search through the brand filter and find your favorite brands?
3. search by category and look at all shirts, then all shoes, etc. ?
4. something else?

I go to the category then enter my size.
After which I usually waste a bunch of time looking at items that don't fit me anyway....

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Guys, happy easter, passover, whatever your holiday is, enjoy it! But dont let it get in the way of you bidding early for tonights pieces, theres some sleepers in there which I wont blow up for you but you know how to find them ;)

See you in the winners circle!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads