• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread

Knurt

Reaction score
I bought a leather hole punch to create extra holes on my belts. it may look a bit odd, but it doesn't feel odd - and that's more important. (Heresy to say on a menswear forum...)

Spoo, how heavy is this baby? Light/medium weight, or a decent heavy-weight winter coat? (I bought a lovely Paul Smith flannel wool coat from you that is light/medium, so i don't need another of those).
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-MENSWEAR-LNWOT-Gucci-Italy-Black-Flannel-Long-Great-Top-Jacket-Coat-50-NR-WOW/362575587965?hash=item546b306a7d:g:lLcAAOSwGFZcgaDV
I have one of those leather hole punchers from my grandmother. It is old and solid and very functional. It is a treasured possession.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
For anyone who wants a sneak peek at some upcoming auctions of the 300 lbs (!!!) of the stuff we took in today at the NMWA trade-up trunk show, have a look at my IG stories. Some ridiculous pieces coming your way and Im working on a bigger and better surprise for you guys! Stay tuned cause its going to be friggin insane.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Did not have time to do a proper recap today but this is a very, VERY special piece and super cheap. I hope you are all planning to snipe.

in stitches

Kung Joo
Reaction score
Picked up another tie that I don't really need but that I really wanted. YAY4LS!

in stitches

Kung Joo
Reaction score
:fistbump:

Glad we weren’t bidding on the same tie!

Dr.Teatime

Reaction score
Looks like we were all bidding on the same ties! I'm glad it went to worthy home here at least...

thefringthing

Reaction score
Did not have time to do a proper recap today but this is a very, VERY special piece and super cheap. I hope you are all planning to snipe.
You, uh, shouldn't wear black leather trenchcoats. For... reasons.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For anyone who wants a sneak peek at some upcoming auctions of the 300 lbs (!!!) of the stuff we took in today at the NMWA trade-up trunk show, have a look at my IG stories. Some ridiculous pieces coming your way and Im working on a bigger and better surprise for you guys! Stay tuned cause its going to be friggin insane.
Size on terra cotta JG? 40?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.