1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.

1. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Good luck on the first auctions of the year guys!

As you know we start renovations late tomorrow, so if anyone wins something tonight, if you can pay tonight as well so we can get the items out of the building before the chaos starts, that would be most appreciated!

2. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

Bid high, pay fast!

3. Identity Crisis

Identity Crisis Senior Member

4. volcanotristate

volcanotristate Well-Known Member

“Done and done”

5. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

items ending the same day, yes - all of tonights invoices are out!

6. SpooPoker

IMG_2914.jpg IMG_2915.jpg

Can someone help me translate this?

7. soaped

soaped Distinguished Member

Japanese brand called Sagawa Fujii (which is what the characters translate to), followed by Handmade

8. SpooPoker

thanks man!

9. Sneaky Pete

Sneaky Pete Senior Member

I got the Epaulet jacket I wanted, and for quite a bit less than my maximum bid. However, I lost out on a lovely grey unlined flannel jacket - if I had known that I'd get the Epaulet for what I paid I would have bid more. Unfortunately, as I am in the UK I was already asleep.
    I was also outbid on an Hermes tie, but I am not so bothered - it went for much more, and I don't actually need a tie. I can't remember when I last wore one, but it was so beautiful...

10. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Stylish Dinosaur

11. SpooPoker

Hope you guys took the time to check out some awesome stuff here - hope you found a favorite to vote for.... poll closes in about 12 hours, so if you haven't, make sure you vote for your favorites! :)

12. SpooPoker

so, our renovations start tomorrow morning at 8am - going to be a busy week. Ill be working from home most of the time, but anyone interested in any of this action that drops Thursday?

if any of you are a 46 / 46 L US, boy, do I have some stuff for you.

IMG_3511.jpg IMG_3517.jpg IMG_3556.jpg IMG_3563.jpg IMG_3574.jpg IMG_3580.jpg IMG_3584.jpg IMG_3590.jpg IMG_2555.jpg IMG_2563.jpg IMG_2564.jpg IMG_2565.jpg IMG_2574.jpg IMG_2576.jpg IMG_2584.jpg IMG_1708.jpg IMG_1711.jpg IMG_1754.jpg IMG_1759(1).jpg

13. sid11111

sid11111 Senior Member

@SpooPoker is there still free shipping for SF members?

14. SpooPoker

yup!

15. sid11111

sid11111 Senior Member

Sorry if it's been covered before but how do you apply it? I left a message in my last payment but forked out for the shipping anyway!