Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.
The panic is starting to take grip...
OH GOD WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE.
Breathe. Theyre up.
If Spoo can't make the internetz work, we small timers are doomed...
After some brief technical difficulties (sorry), 176 auctions, a new record for us, have just launched live! Some of the finest pieces to supplement your wardrobe just published, all at $9.99 with no reserve. This week contains a stellar mix of some of the most unique menswear items that there are to offer. We’ve got a bunch of the best fall and winter gear getting out for the last weeks of the cold weather, some essential staples for year round use, some collectibles for the vintage in you, and some great pieces to round out your spring wardrobe.
Its quite hard to choose a top 10 for this week, but below are my personal picks for items of the week :
1. LaMatta lambskin leather jacket
2. Orlebar Brown white pique polo shirt
3. Vintage John Lobb bespoke St. James boots
4. NWT Thom Browne microplaid shirt
5. NIB Brunello Cucinelli brogued boots
6. Ralph Lauren black pindot tie
7. Ralph Lauren made in England chocolate suede belt
8. Ralph Lauren vintage Made in Japan wool scarf
9. NWT Ermenegildo Zegna spread collar white shirt
10. J. Press paisley tie
Just in the nick of time. I was about to start throwing Molotov cocktails and flipping cars.
thats what he said?
Panta Mocha Brown Hand Knit Polka Dot Blue, I have you now.
Poker: what size is the LP down vest?
Medium. Just a teeny bit tight on me (so perfect for you? )
So....those suede shoes...does that "7" on the sole indicate a (hopefully UK) size?
not sure what this is, but i want it.
Deets on the maroon Brioni tie, please...
Separate names with a comma.