STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.
Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.
Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!
Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.
A mere couple thousand
Might want to think about updating your listings, or have you done this for new ones?
This annoys the hell out of me and eBay sucks for doing this:
This is due to
Edit: Correct Link
Good Lord. Your average week has new in box edward green shoes, cucinelli coats, loro sweaters, seraphin leathers. What could you possibly be putting out thanksgiving week? All vicuna and guanaco? I call first dibs on vicuna suede shoes.
Yeah all my listings are HTTPS compliant and look fine on my desktop.
Its going to be insane. No vicuña yet but I have a handful of slots open still.
ALL THE LEAVES ARE BROWN
19 OCTOBER 17
1. NWT Ralph Lauren Purple Label Ancient Madder / Cashmere Reversible Scarf
2. NWT Loro Piana Suede Cashmere Lined Field Coat
3. Lot of 12 Chanel Paris Mother of Pearl Blazer Buttons
4. Chrome Hearts Sterling Silver Leather Braided Heart Pendant Necklace
5. NWOB John Lobb Chestnut Museum Calf Chapel Double Monk Shoes
6. NWT Kiton Napoli Plum Suede Shearling Coat
7. NWOB Edward Green Cigar Shell Cordovan Monkstrap Shoes
8. Exemplaire Vicuna Blend Tissue Thin V-Neck Sweater
9. Cesare Attolini 100% Cashmere Solid Navy Blue Jacket
10. NWOT Loro Piana Smoke Grey Flannel Pants
Separate names with a comma.