• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

naspratt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to stop buying socks. But these sweet, sweet deals. And they come in smaller packages than jackets so my wife doesn’t get as mad.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need to stop buying socks. But these sweet, sweet deals. And they come in smaller packages than jackets so my wife doesn’t get as mad.
Stop. Outbidding. Me. On. Socks.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nooooooooo

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Guys, I know this isnt most of your thing, but tonight the Heather Nova charity auction goes live - if you or anyone you know may be interested, please spread the word! Heather is donating all the proceeds from the sale to relief of the island of Dominica, and I am of course not only not taking a commission but I am dollar matching the donation at the hammer price. Big shout out to @RFHansen for helping design the promotional flyer!

It includes :
- Heathers personal copy of her 1994 CD "Oyster", autographed
- An autographed photo of Heather
- Heathers stage / video worn dress and boots, from the "Walk this World" video and the PinkPop 1995 show

Also, Heather's tour starts tonight, where she will be chatting up the auction, so check for some videos soon! :) :slayer:

Here are the videos if you want to see the pieces in action :

And also Heather with my daughter :inlove:
WEEK42_HEATHER-5865.jpg
Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 8.14.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-17 at 8.15.39 AM.png

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:slayer:

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So, we have our auctions planned by weeks in the year. Tomorrows launch is week 41 for example. Week 47 is the week that goes live on Thanksgiving.

You guys have absolutely no idea the quality of merchandise planned for that weeks launch. We have been holding stuff back since January in anticipation of this very important week. We've also allocated some tremendous pieces for the overlapping weeks of 46 and 48. But Im talking about 450 listings that are unrivaled.

We are doing some fun stuff in the weeks leading up to that of course - but you guys are really not going to believe what you see on Thanksgiving night. Start saving now!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D2DC1590-EA8F-48EE-B6FC-2295B81B78C8.jpeg

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A curated "Best of 2017" from LuxeSwap?

Oh, hell yea.

That would take some time to go through all past sales to do.

But week 47 will kind of be that in sum.

Gifts for your wives too - one stop shopping!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dassit?!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads