Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.
Spaced out and forgot to bid. Damnit.
I dropped the ball on those pocket squares . Doh
Good thing I have like 100 more to go.
I just won my first Luxeswap auction, and I'm pretty pumped. I think this counts as an ethrift:
It even comes with painted shoe trees!!!
I was in the market for a casual grained loafer, but was expecting to spend at least twice as much at retail.
Thanks for being an awesome seller, Spoo.
Well done! Those are beauties!
BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA
14 SEPT 17
1. NWOT Robert Talbott Alligator Belt + Sterling Silver Hardware (available in two colors)
2. Recent Anderson & Sheppard Bespoke Solid Navy Blazer
3. Borsalino Solid Navy Felt Fedora
4. NWT Loro Piana Racing Green Reversible Cashmere / Leather Jacket
5. A Large Assortment of NWOT Pocket Squares by Polo, Turnbull & Asser, Seaward & Stern, Breuer and More
6. NWT Brunello Cucinelli Solid Brown Cashmere Bomber Cardigan
7. NWOB Ralph Lauren Purple Label “Grant” Shoes by Edward Green
8. NWT $5,900 Chanel Purple Fantasy Tweed Jacket
9. NWT $3050 Amiri Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket
10. Brioni 100% Cashmere Brown Plaid Jacket
Dose monks tho.
vintage j press tie is going impressively well, spoo
Dang, thats better than hoped. Its a great tie though.
Finalizing a deal to do a celebrity auction to benefit Hurricane Irma victims - SUPER jazzed about this one
Such a mentch this guy!!
Are you going to re-flip that vintage Versace dress?
That would be great but no. However we are working on another one of those..... stay tuned on that.
welcome to the terrordome.
Separate names with a comma.