Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Jul 15, 2012.
eBay is a weird place...
thoughts of luxeswap from Ginza...
LuxeSwap Tokyo Thrift.
mm enjoy the Luxeswap VIP Room in Ginza
someone needs to put a flyer there!
Please recategorize all sports coats as Sporting Goods (dude, it's in the name!):
"Eligible items include items purchased from the Home & Garden, Baby, Pets, Crafts, Food, or Sporting Goods categories."
Good for the ballers buying Versace pillows, I guess.
So I got this today.
Looks like something Puffy would have worn at one time........
That. Is. The Kill.
25 MAY 17
1. Solito Napoli Bespoke Solid Navy Flannel Jacket
2. Moscot Originals Zetz Ash Frames
3. Brioni Black Cashmere Flannel Silk Gold Tassel Lined Coat
4. Ralph Lauren Purple Label by Edward Green Black Velvet Collis Loafers
5. Matsuda Carved Silver Frame Purple Sunglasses
6. NWOB John Lobb Single Monk Shoes
7. Hermes Paris Chèvre Suede Silk Scarf Print Trimmed Shacket
8. Polo Ralph Lauren Coated Canvas Tote Bag
9. NWT Brunello Cucinelli Chèvre Suede Green Parka Coat
10. Isaia Napoli Alpaca Blend Lecce Belted Coat
Say it isn't so! That tweed solito suit no longer being auctioned?
It was also listed as a buy it now which was taken this morning at $700. but a navy blazer just went live and there is one more Solito/Ambrosi tweed suit on deck.
I was driving around today and saw a sign for an auction (at the NJ Expo Center). So I decided to pop in and look around.
Found the perfect accessory for that Kiton.
Spoo, gotta keep that pimp hand strong.
Shame, that's what I get for waiting I suppose!
Thanks for the response. The blazer looks awesome, though the description of "armpit odor" had me pause before making my first bid (not for long though).
When is the tweed going up?
Separate names with a comma.