• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lunch Bag - Help Me Decide

Peurist

Reaction score
So, want to have a decent lunch bag for work, rather than just a plastic shopping bag. Deciding between the two below, one from artifact bag co. which I saw on a Gilt video, and another I spotted today on Etsy. The Artifact one seems better made just from the pics, but it's about twice the price of the Etsy one. For reference, it will be going inside a dark brown leather bag if that matters. Thoughts?

Artifact Bag Co.

Etsy

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
epic. unfortunately i could never own such a bag; the coworkers would def think I was ****. thats what I get for wearing my red BB milano chinos to work
ffffuuuu.gif

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would go with the dark green etsy based on color and price but the artifact bag is bigger. Hrmm

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ That's pretty epic indeed... too baller to own one myself. 'Sides, it's got nothing on my Cookie Monster lunch bag.
img_Kd0kXU.jpg
The Artifact one be my pick though.

Chips

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like that Artifact bag. It would encourage a small lunch though. Perhaps a good thing for me.

pvrhye

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought this was a joke thread from the title. That's a nice lunch bag though. I lean toward brown paper sack. It's the perfect blend of classic style and not looking like you have more money than you know what to do with.

Peurist

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pvrhye
I thought this was a joke thread from the title. That's a nice lunch bag though. I lean toward brown paper sack. It's the perfect blend of classic style and not looking like you have more money than you know what to do with.

perhaps that's the better idea, and save some dinero

LukeM

Reaction score
Wow if I had a bag like this I would bring a lunch to school everyday!
I might pick one up in brown for reasons stated by pvrhye.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LukeM
Wow if I had a bag like this I would bring a lunch to school everyday!
I might pick one up in brown for reasons stated by pvrhye.

LukeM you know it's not the lunch bag that brings all the ladies right? It's the Oreos.

AxlJack

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman
LukeM you know it's not the lunch bag that brings all the ladies right? It's the Oreos.

+1 lol

I dunno why I like lunch being in a brown paper bag (liquor store variety)................

LukeM

Reaction score
Haha I am not concerned about the ladies I just love classic things

tim_horton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NAMOR
unfortunately i could never own such a bag; the coworkers would def think I was ****. thats what I get for wearing my red BB milano chinos to work
ffffuuuu.gif

I was wearing some suede shoes out to see a movie with some friends - I think C&J Belgraves. One of them accused me of trying to look like a river boat captain. Not sure where that came from but it was certainly meant to be derogatory.

Then again, this guy looks and dresses like the Unibomber, so...
devil.gif

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just threw up my lunch!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads