• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lucky Number S7evin wardrobe

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Also posted in Entertainment.

Could anybody tell me how to find out what Bruce Willis is wearing in this movie? During the majority of the movie he is wearing some very soft looking suit. Near the end they flashback to the 70's and he is wearing some Roman looking thing with flapless hacking pockets.
Thanks

DeSica

Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack

Could anybody tell me how to find out what Bruce Willis is wearing in this movie? During the majority of the movie he is wearing some very soft looking suit. Near the end they flashback to the 70's and he is wearing some Roman looking thing with flapless hacking pockets.
Thanks

Rent the DVD. The credits may list if a certain company dressed a certain star. If Willis was clothed by a specific designer, it may very well be listed.

Odette Gadoury was the costume designer (according to IMDB). If you could come up with an e-mail address (IMDB claims that by registering for the site, you have access to infromation listings- ie. management company/agency that represents whomever you're researching.), try contacting her.

Check if the film has a site. You might find some information there.

mrchapel

Reaction score

Thanks

His suits were Hugo Boss.

mrchapel

Reaction score
In particular I am wondering about the suit towards the end. You only see it when he is about to shoot the kid who grows to be the Josh Hartman character. Do they usually stay with one suit maker in a movie?

If I had to guess, I'd say it could either be Hugo Boss (unlikely for that last suit, unless they commissioned a custom piece but I doubt that), or it was created by the Wardrobe Department due to the fact that finding suits in that style are difficult.

Might want to try emailing the production companies:

http://www.hollywood.com/movie/Lucky...Slevin/2431141

Not sure which company would be best to contact, try all of them?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads