• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luciano Barbera Shirt, Canali 36W, Lot of 3 Shirts 16/16.5, Ben Sherman Jacket

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Price Drop! I also have those NWOT Ben Sherman Sportcoat that does not fit me that I am selling. It is tagged "L" and fits like a 40R. Please let me know if interested and I will provide the exact measurements. It retailed for 275, I paid 95 and I am selling it for 50.00 -->> 25 shipped. Last but not least is a Tie from Massimo Bizzocchi which I believe had a 145$ retail. Never worn/NWOT. Selling for 30.00 -->> 20 shipped. Next is a pair of Canali Cotton pants that were worn only a few times. They are size 36W/30L with 1.5 inches to let out. The pants are also flat front and no cuff and are from last season. I am looking for // SOLD I am selling these 3 shirts in a lot and would prefer not to split them up. The white one is a Klauss Boehler, 16.5 32/33 and is in perfect condition, the second blue stripe on white is a Loenzo Uomo (made in Italy) 16.5 32/33 in great condition and the 3rd is green and purple stripes on white is a Jack Lipson Signature size 16 32/33 and has some cracked buttons. I am looking for / SOLD! First up is a long sleeve blue shirt from Luciano Barbera (main line/non-club) that was purchased earlier in the season from Neiman Marcus. The shirt is labeled XL but fits like a Large. There is a very small hole under the label which is marked in the picture. The hole is pretty much impossible to see but worth mentioning. I believe the original retail was 375 and I am looking for SOOOOOLLD!

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sherman sold pending payment

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One more price drop, I am looking to sell these tonight so PM with offers if at all interested.

BlakeS

Reaction score
I am interested in the three shirts you have for sale. Unfortunately, due to my post count I am unable to PM you. Please let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks!

BlakeS

Reaction score
I apologize, however, the email you provided bounced back with a delivery failure. Can you please PM me again? Thanks.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
shirts sold pending payment, jacket available again.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
barbera shirt sold pending payment

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barbera sold!

Pretty suprised that the jacket remains... this is an amazing value at this price.

rioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can do 35 shipped for both the jacket and tie! now that's a good deal

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads