• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Lucas wants to resurrect dead movie stars. Mickey Rooney as Jar Jar someday?

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Don't even know if Mickey is dead yet, but after seeing him in Breakfast at Tiffany's, he'd be a great in another racially offensive role.

But apparently Lucas is buying up the rights to dead actors', hoping to use them in future 3-D movies. What a bastard.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any new Star Wars films should be directed by RedLetterMedia and Christopher Nolan.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
thats a miscast right there. everyone knows mickey rooney would be perfect as nien nunb

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They're dead. They don't really have much for career opportunities on their own now.

Manton

RINO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Could be lucrative for their estates. I bet the heirs are all for this.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^Yes, that was exactly my point. For the old films/TV shows, there were no royalties. Merchandizing must be non-existent with old stars like these. This is an opportunity for their progeny to capitalize on their work. I assume they'll also have some kind of say as to the nature of the future works.

fwiffo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the quality of actors and actresses today so poor that we have to resort to something like this?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fwiffo
Is the quality of actors and actresses today so poor that we have to resort to something like this?

you know the answer to that. Same could be said for the writing, which is why they resort to so many remakes.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You guys sound like my grandpa. "Kids these days!"

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.