• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LSD's "Father" Dead at Age 102

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised he didn't like Timothy Leary that much. I watched a Leary interview once and he seemed very cautionary about taking it.

I have never done drugs before, but after reading a lot on LSD I would like to experience it at least once in my life for self exploration. That said, the thought of taking some drug that was made with little supervision scares the shit out of me. The amount needed to "trip" is so small that it seems like it would be easy to make a mistake.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Ideally, for your first time you should take it with an experienced "guide". Someone you like/respect/trust. Your hit(s) - actually, it should be just one hit- should be taken off a tested/previously sampled sheet of blotter paper so you have at least an idea of the potency.

Hoffman was not only the father of LSD, he was the first to trip on it. He spilled some on his hands and "came on" to it while riding his bicycle home from work.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.