• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Low Profile Sneakers

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i just drew lapo elkann on my german armies for a shot of ezz-sprezz-a

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like my German Armys.

For the OP: I think any sort of plimsol, as Teger mentioned, will give you what you are looking for. Also check out Adidas SLVR line of shoes. they have some slimmer profiles and a few of their models are on sale iirc.

jfurt

Reaction score
This is my first post so I guess I should say hello first.

I'll vouch for the Clae's. I'm a big fan of the high top Russell, and I've found that they fit more comfortably if you size up a half size. The shoes are well constructed and extremely comfortable. I'd also recommend Gourmet shoes if you're looking along these lines. Some people will say their styles are Jordan knockoffs, but I've found them to be a cleanly designed shoe.

nicotenesilverscreen

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
Found some I like...
pretty much identical to Common projects achilles in terms of cut and colour...at about a quarter the price. Obviously, nowhere near the quality, but w/e. I had a coupon...snagged em for 40$ at krmaloop
(aka cheapgangstervillage)

S38002-GRAzoom1-1.jpg

yuh, i kno...supra. The model name is "thunder"- i've seen them in black aswell as a bright blue too. All the little skateboarding ***** who are like 12 are wearing em now...but these are really clean and mature.

jojobubu

Reaction score
[I think Adidas is sort of the king of the mainstream lo-key sneakers

ntaqip!

Reaction score
If you can find them, check out pointer. Their site hasn't been updated in a while, most thorough catalog that I know of would be on pickyourshoes.com.

EDIT: removed due to not reading properly

JSTF

Reaction score
tennisvntg_959112_s.jpg
been looking for these size 11/11.5 for the longest time.

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOFL @ this marsupial spammer above me.
crackup[1].gif

ntaqip!

Reaction score
yeah he posted in LA Guy's shoplist... wonder what's gonna happen, lol.

ntaqip!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by alexr1993
im not a marsupial spammer and this is legit google it if you dont believbe me google karma loop rep system n using my code gets 20% off

facepalm.gif

nicotenesilverscreen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSTF
tennisvntg_959112_s.jpg

been looking for these size 11/11.5 for the longest time.

Dude- I have these. I can't recommend them. They fell apart so easily, and the tongue is made of this funny foam material and the paint chips of like a mawfucka and leaves an ugly grey cheap suede exposed. Don't blow 110$ bucks on them like i did!

Try Nike Air Elan's in white. There cleaner cut and very similiar, maybe a little heavier on the wallet. http://www.freshnessmag.com/2009/07/...n-white-black/

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads