• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Love

The Silverfox

Reaction score
Synopsis sounds exciting and from the trailer (though it's a bit confusing) both the cinematography and the music sounds very good. Not that the same music will feature in the film, but it gives a sense of the artistic direction the film takes. Reminds me a bit of Moon and The Fountain (both of which were scored by Clint Mansell, not that it's of any consequence), and the music is slightly reminiscent of Daft Punk's score for Tron.

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/love/

Also kind of seems like the answer to the madman from "Sunshine"'s ramblings about what it would be like to be the last man alive, alone with god.

Check it out and see what you think (though seeing as how this is SF, I must warn you that there is someone during the commentary who's wearing belt and braces at the same time (how can you trust a man who doesn't trust his own pants, yadda yadda)).

mm84321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm actually seeing this at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival in February.

I've always been a fan of Angels and Airwaves (the band that produced this movie) and their music. I look forward to seeing it.

Pinhas

Reaction score
I remember seeing the trailer six months ago and was intrigued, but now totally forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me; ill go check it out.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in spite of Angels and Airwaves' involvement.

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 16 3.6%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 75 16.8%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 146 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 75 16.8%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 37 8.3%