1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: A Bespoke Coat from David Reeves

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Bespoke Coat from David Reeves. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

love is spelled-VARVATOS

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dhinggok, Aug 4, 2006.

1. dhinggok

dhinggok Senior Member

I got some Varvatos boots and they are beyond amazing. I will post some pics soon. They are the black grandfather boots and I got them at Bluefly for 150 with next day shipping. I must know, are there any other boot makers that perfect the distressed, yet classy and elegant boot like Varvatos?

2. dhinggok

dhinggok Senior Member

On the other end of the spectrum, I also picked up some Dunk SB lows. They are the "pigeons"

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

I think CdG has quite a few distressed items but they are usually a bit more expensive than Varvatos.

Congrats on the boots, I really like them as well.

4. DNW

DNW Stylish Dinosaur

I've been eyeing a pair of Varvatos boots for a while. Can't wait for the pics. Maybe this will convince me to pull the trigger.

But then again, maybe I can't afford to open up this thread again. [​IMG]

5. cielo

cielo Senior Member

Yeah, I have a pair of Varvatos boots that I like a lot. I don't wear them too often, but when I do, my feet are in heaven. Even though I mostly wear sneakers, these boots are among my most comfortable shoes. Enjoy!

6. WatchGuy

WatchGuy Senior Member

Congratulatons. I just bought a pair of Varvatos distressed oxfords, and I absolutely love them! I should snap a few pics as well.

7. giantreptile

giantreptile Active Member

i'm a big fan of varvatos' design as well, and own a few pairs of his boots/shoes/sandals. however, I've discovered that the durability is not that great. i've already had two pairs repaired on the soles because the glue didn't hold. the stitching on the sandals is already unraveling, and I take great care of them.