• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lova Leather Motorcycle Jacket XS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dookiemiah

Reaction score
SOLD

Open to trades or best offers.

I just can't pull off the look so it needs to go to someone that is cooler than I.

If you are out of country...I will ask UPS? I have no idea how that works..any suggestions for shipping companies?

Lova is a menswear company out of Los Angeles California. In 2008, Giuseppe Valentini, Nikolas Apostolopoulos, and Daniel Murphy, three Los Angeles friends, started LOVA.

I have a long torso, long gorilla arms, short (for my body) legs, body type is probably considered slender....not sure what else to say.....5'10 - 140 pounds size 10 shoes......

This fits like an XS not a small (which is what I wear. a small).

Measurements (re-done-did) :

pit-pit ~ 18-18.5 inches
sleeve length~ 23-23.5 inches

Hi I have a black Lova leather motorcycle jacket for sale, retails for $875, I wore it literally once or twice. I took off the lapel buttons because I prefer the look of the jacket without them more, stealthy-like; pictures included to show the area in question. It's an easy fix, if you want; buttons just need to be snapped back in, it's just a regular spring button that you can buy online or probably at michael's art supply or JoAnne's fabric.

Size is XS/36; leather shell; acetate lining. There is an interior breast pocket on the left hand side too. Zippers and leather strap on sleeve cuffs. Several pockets on the outside. Price is at $229 shipped CONUS via paypal gift or +4%. Don't wait! Because: Winter is coming!

I wear 36R suits
size 28 pants
size small in most stuff
XS in jcrew t-shirts
XS in Uniqlo shirts

Attachments

• DSCF0125.JPG
    DSCF0125.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 342
  • DSCF0126.JPG
    DSCF0126.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 246
  • DSCF0127.JPG
    DSCF0127.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 221
  • DSCF0129.JPG
    DSCF0129.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 219
  • fahh.JPG
    fahh.JPG
    578.7 KB · Views: 178
  • jah.JPG
    jah.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 234
  • jes.JPG
    jes.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:

tproc

Reaction score
why nobody wants this:

measurements are "really bad estimates"

only shipped CONUS

you removed the buttons which is weird.

nobody knows anything about "lova"

dookiemiah

Reaction score
For one, it wasn't bought from Gilt. Two - that sale was awhile ago, and LOVA is defunct as far as I know. Please don't TC. If you don't want it that's cool. Thanks for looking anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads