1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Louis Vuitton Shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Roy, Jan 20, 2005.

1. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

I'm just waiting for the eventual (and we know it's coming!) GOODBYE, CRUEL BOARD post where he says we're all no fun and he's leaving.

He's already said that twice, at least, and he still hasn't posted a picture of a shoe. My fear is that Andrew is too much the gentleman to fight an unarmed man.

2. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Senior member Dubiously Honored

^True.

I don't think we've seen two armies so mismatched since the Polish cavalry went up against the Panzers. Didn't turn out too well, IIRC.

3. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

Daskb has to be a troll. He registered on the 18th of August and posted some pictures of Prada and Hermes jeans. I'm guessing that he stole those pics from another site just for entertainment purposes. The people in the main forum get pretty excited to "educate" people-especially those wearing overpriced/overmarketed designer gear.

4. sho'nuff

sho'nuff Senior member

there is this one model which is a black chisel-toe 2-eyelet londoner/derby with the back quarters in epi leather.
    one of the most beautiful formal shoes i have seen ever.

alas, it is blake stitched and $850.

5. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Daskb has to be a troll. He registered on the 18th of August and posted some pictures of Prada and Hermes jeans. I'm guessing that he stole those pics from another site just for entertainment purposes. The people in the main forum get pretty excited to "educate" people-especially those wearing overpriced/overmarketed designer gear.

Yeah, that was my suspicion too. But if he's trolling, he did a great job laying the groundwork.

6. CBDB

CBDB Senior member

GUESS WHAT, YOU TWO SHOULD TRY THING BEFORE TALK FOR XYZ'S PRIDE. BUILD YOUR PRIDE, SHELL FEW DOLLARS PLEASE. DONT GAWK AT PEOPLE WHO CAN SHELL.

Sadly, this instant, some village is missing it's idiot

7. emptym

emptym Senior member Moderator

This has been good. On to the contest thread.

Luxury is the province of bounders and rapscallions.

Gentlemen do not concern themselves with such things.

Well said. There's a thread awaiting your newly minted 100-post-count comment in the CE.