• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Louis Vuitton Shoes

GoldBro

Reaction score
What do you guys think about these shoes?

I am new to fashion and I have been working very hard and I feel like spending some money on a completely new wardrobe.

I haven't purchased clothing in years and I want to start dressing nice. My first purchase I want to be some high quality leather sneakers. Some that will last me a few years. I want to buy about 4 pairs.

Please let me know if these are good or if you have other recommendations.

https://us.louisvuitton.com/eng-us/products/match-up-sneaker-boot-nvprod470009v

GoldBro

Reaction score
Not good. Too showy!
Let me know if you know some good alternatives. The price does not matter but i want people to see that they are very high quality. I don't want the shoes to look like 100 EURO shoes..

As bad as it sounds I want people to see them and say wow they must be expensive.

mintchox

Reaction score
How about Common Projects? I've had a pair since around a year ago and they're very comfortable for leather sneakers.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Let me know if you know some good alternatives. The price does not matter but i want people to see that they are very high quality. I don't want the shoes to look like 100 EURO shoes..

As bad as it sounds I want people to see them and say wow they must be expensive.
Honestly since LV fakes are rampant, I always assume that unless the person wearing them look like a high roller, they are probably fake. Same with similar brands like Gucci etc. Most people cant discern a 1000 dollar shoe from a 50 dollar shoe unless they have an eye for it. Dress for yourself, not to impress others unless maybe for a formal occasion I guess.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's